WWE 2K18 Universe Mode Tracker

Too Many Limes

What is this? Universe mode is hella fun with some imagination and I've found that having a tracker helps me control the vast roster. You input wins, losses, etc. and it outputs percentages, etc. There are numerous features in this excel spreadsheet, all of which are detailed in the information tab of the spreadsheet.

tracker1.jpg

DL Link

The power rankings aren't an automated thing, it's just there for you to fill in yourself to keep track as you please. It serves less of a purpose now that 2K18 has it's own built in power rankings but I still personally like to use it.

The only function that isn't manual on the power rankings are the little icons in the previous column, so if you have someone in say rank 6, you can leave previous as 6 and the icon will stay as the yellow hyphen, or change it to 2 for example, and the icon will change to a red downward arrow indicating they moved down on the rankings.

Thanks for this. I use a much simpler method of tracking my Universe. I literally just write down who is feuding with who and what I want the blow off match to be :) But I can see a lot of people getting good use out of this. I actually might use it just to track who is on which brand as I hate that when we edit matches it doesn't tell us.

I've always wanted it so you could sort by roster on the character selection screen, and now as the in-game rosters get bigger and we have over 200 superstars plus all the caws, and you have downloaded and custom superstars seperate, it would be really nice for some way to indicate which brand everyone is on, even if it's just a simple logo in the background of each person like some of the older games had

Archived