Kell67

Great work .Thanks for downloading and showing my caws.

I'll get this arena later

No problem, those CAWs are awesome. I just realised though that although I credited you in the video description I haven't here, apologies for that.

Anyone checking in and thinking of downloading WOS make sure you search community creations for misfitwiw's CAWs to complete the experience.

Really nice work on the Defiance arena, didn't realise they'd started shows under the new name already.

You do make great arenas and seem like a fan of UK wrestling, I know I've asked this before but would you consider a "Fight Club Pro" arena & show? And sticking with the UK vibe an "Attack!" Arena and show?

And without going overboard on requests from a US perspective an "Evolve" arena show the one with the WWN logos in each corner of the ring mat (i.e. just prior to Flo Slam)? There's no good ones at all on CC and it would compliment your awesome Matt Riddle nicely.

Thanks again for all your great work

I am a fan of UK wrestling ? although I don't watch either Fight Club Pro or Attack. I will have a look for them, and Evolve, on youtube and dailymotion to see what their arenas are like and if I can recreate them. If there's a specific show you'd like me to have a look at and you have a link it would be good if you could share that with me.

I haven't made a Matt Riddle, but have seen a couple of awesome ones on CC. Evolve could also be the home to the in game Drew Galloway and one of the ZSJs on CC.

I kinda left ROH alone since there's a couple on CC already, did you have anything in particular in mind?

I don't watch GFW but thought they used a hexagonal ring, I'll have another look if that's changed.

Ok that's cool... But some of the ROH ppv arenas on CC really kinda suck and the logos always be missing on them.... That's why I asked can you make those ROH arenas and show more better....

These are the following ROH ppvs:.

ROH 15th Anniversary Show

Global Wars 2017 (Chicago)

War of the Worlds UK

Border Wars (2013)

Caged Collision

Final Battle (2017)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived