ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

B6019_ED9-0166-4702-_A617-00_A694_EE0_BA

Current Io Shirai status for the night. Should be wrapping this attire up and probably most of attire 2 tomorrow. Need to finish one of her taped wrists and add the back of her trunks. And of course put the hair back on her. Lol

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People on another forum are telling me the patch fixed the logo issue, so Im gonna test things out and get back to you guys in a bit.

Edit- Reuploaded Kairi and just waiting to see confirmation from anyone who downloaded her that logos are, in fact, appearing again.

Tags are KAIRI SANE, STARDOM, NXT

My name is in the details, just so there is no confusion.

People on another forum are telling me the patch fixed the logo issue, so Im gonna test things out and get back to you guys in a bit.

Edit- Reuploaded Kairi and just waiting to see confirmation from anyone who downloaded her that logos are, in fact, appearing again.

Tags are KAIRI SANE, STARDOM, NXT

My name is in the details, just so there is no confusion.

Has long has you didn't delete your logos in the logo manger site they will be fine

From what I understand it was a server issue that has now been corrected but not a patch that retroactively fixes bugged CAWs that were previously made. I believe everyone is now re-uploading their logos to the image manager and recreating their CAWs from scratch. Could be wrong but that's what I've picked up from reading different threads and how creators are dealing with it post patch.

Yeah, its all good. At this point, this Stardom project train is moving and I spent so much time on Kairi that you couldnt get me to go back and redo all the tediousness that I already went through to get her the way she is unless I really, truly had to. Lol.

Dealing with it too with Io. I wish you could lift the arms of people in Create A Superstar, because the shadow around the underarm area doesnt let me see if Im making the back straps long enough. I have to keep going ingame and seeing that its wrong. Lol. But yeah, Io and then either Hana Kimura or Kris Wolf. If anything, I still think Kairi could be a little thicker so ill adjust that a bit too in the meantime. Nothing else I can do. ???

Lol. My prediction is a patch will come out and be one of those things where you have to go into Create A Superstar and save it after the patch, and everything will be fine for upload. We are still very early into the game and I remember I wasnt able to upload a Christina Von Eerie for awhile last year because of the game save data corruption thing (or was that 2K16?). In time, I trust everything will be fine. I wont give up on this or on you guys. :cool:

Yeah, its all good. At this point, this Stardom project train is moving and I spent so much time on Kairi that you couldnt get me to go back and redo all the tediousness that I already went through to get her the way she is unless I really, truly had to. Lol.

Dealing with it too with Io. I wish you could lift the arms of people in Create A Superstar, because the shadow around the underarm area doesnt let me see if Im making the back straps long enough. I have to keep going ingame and seeing that its wrong. Lol. But yeah, Io and then either Hana Kimura or Kris Wolf. If anything, I still think Kairi could be a little thicker so ill adjust that a bit too in the meantime. Nothing else I can do. ???

Why don't you just change her pose to one where her arms are further out from inside the editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=mN78E8dLqyA

Io and kairi teasers. Io isnt 100% final..still a little hair blending and need to give her entrance attire for attire 2 and bang out her moveset. Hoping the caw mode patch isnt far off now and it doesnt warp caw faces too bad, if at all, so I can put these up asap as I dive into the next ones.

Archived