ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I get the Moves Pack dlc I will download your Kris... looks amazing (and I really can't wait for Hana).

PS: I hope that you'll make Iwatani soon, there isn't any good.

Lol

@RockStar101: yours is awful!!!

Naaaah, I'm just joking... I haven't noticed yours (and I've even commented in your topic XD)

List of who all is coming is too long to really go over but its coming. Hana kept getting pushed back but shes done minus moveset. So shes out tomorrow at the latest. And thats my final answer with her. Ready to move to the next thing already. Lol. Anyone who has been on Stardom World since January 2017 is fair game and the list was ridiculous and just keeps getting more ridiculous. But it also means Kaho, so thats exciting....maybe Shida....et cetera... all eventually.

Will be back with news of Hanas release.

I know of Jordynne and I like her but l dont know if shes ever worked Stardom period...definitely not the past year, so probably wont happen with all the other people Ive got waiting.

Dropping a line to wish you all a happy new year and inform you that Hana Kimura has been uploaded! Loaded her up on tags a little, shamelessly trying to exploit the current system. Lol. Just search her name and/or the Stardom tag and itll be the newest or one of the newest at the bottom of the list somewhere for now. Cheers!

I know of Jordynne and I like her but l dont know if shes ever worked Stardom period...definitely not the past year, so probably wont happen with all the other people Ive got waiting.

Dropping a line to wish you all a happy new year and inform you that Hana Kimura has been uploaded! Loaded her up on tags a little, shamelessly trying to exploit the current system. Lol. Just search her name and/or the Stardom tag and itll be the newest or one of the newest at the bottom of the list somewhere for now. Cheers!

first off, happy new year to you too. i downloaded your hana, easily the best hana on CC, i just wish you did two things, made her pink and white attire and somehow made the hair on her forehead look a bit more real

first off, happy new year to you too. i downloaded your hana, easily the best hana on CC, i just wish you did two things, made her pink and white attire and somehow made the hair on her forehead look a bit more real

Happy New Year, In 2018 try to nitpick less, I think you will enjoy life better

Signed concerned stranger.

Happy New Year, In 2018 try to nitpick less, I think you will enjoy life better

Signed concerned stranger.

and you can stop kissing every creators ass like i see you in every thread (though anti you do have the best hana)

I very much appreciate that you downloaded and enjoyed Hana, but please no arguing over something so small, and especially not in the case of Rockstar. Atleast in my case, Rockstar has been supportive and encouraging this year to where maybe I would have given up on this entire project back in like early November otherwise, and now we are here. Holiday work rush is over and Im gonna have more time to escalate things with this project a bit.

I will officially update the first post at some point Monday. But when I am back, it will be with first official previews of Toni Storm.

I very much appreciate that you downloaded and enjoyed Hana, but please no arguing over something so small, and especially not in the case of Rockstar. Atleast in my case, Rockstar has been supportive and encouraging this year to where maybe I would have given up on this entire project back in like early November otherwise, and now we are here. Holiday work rush is over and Im gonna have more time to escalate things with this project a bit.

I will officially update the first post at some point Monday. But when I am back, it will be with first official previews of Toni Storm.

Thank you so much bro that means alot, your amazing can't wait to collab this year happy New Year friend. Thank you for helping me get better as a creator in 2017!

Thank you so much

cant wait for your toni

• 2 months later...

Havent updated anyone on anything for awhile, but I had been working on a Toni Storm recently and she was just uploaded a few minutes ago, so yeah....topic will be updated with pics and all that sometime during the weekend, but til then, go search the Most Recent in the Stardom tag and check her out if you want. Cheers!

BAF7743_F-4_C1_C-469_A-_A80_A-2_BCD41468

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's back! I've checked this thread so many damn times in the new year! Thanks Anti. My hopes for a top notch Mayu are still alive!

Storm looks amazing, just like the rest of your work. Your work seriously blows me away. The time, care, detail, and just overall love put into them is incredible. I appreciate your work!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's back! I've checked this thread so many damn times in the new year! Thanks Anti. My hopes for a top notch Mayu are still alive!

Storm looks amazing, just like the rest of your work. Your work seriously blows me away. The time, care, detail, and just overall love put into them is incredible. I appreciate your work!

Thank you very much for the kind words. Im very happy you like it. And very grateful to anyone who downloaded it...I know it isnt easy to have to part with that many logo spaces...I just try to add as much as I possibly can think to. Its been a pretty aggravating year...maybe I would have done a lot more if it wasnt...and I also dont know that I have more than like a game or two left in me, but Im gonna try and close out strong atleast going into the summer. Cant really give names because Im just going on who Im inspired to make currently. Hard to find a good face photo of someone like Mayu without hair being in the way too.

• 2 months later...

Sorry Ive been mainly just hanging around Twitter and not either of the forums so much lately, but I also made Nao Yamaguchi and Tam Nakano if you wanna search the STARDOM tag for them. My name should be in the caption. Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Just dropping by to say I created and uploaded a Kagetsu! It is my last caw for 2K18 and I have big plans for the next one in 2 months, if the game and good luck will permit. If youre still playing the game, check it out!

Was gonna just be one attire, but then she tried to pull a fast one on me and bust out a new mask at the last show, so I wasnt going out like that. lol.

68_A87_A83-831_C-495_A-_BFBD-_B383_D3_B7

AE4_E6454-85_C2-4346-97_CA-8_EE93022_F92

B99468_A2-_B229-443_F-8916-_B3_B5476760_

Archived