ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome! Welcome to the forums if you hadnt been here before. Very glad to hear you enjoyed Kairi! I hope to keep putting out Stardom and/or Joshi things this year that help people enjoy these games even a little bit more than they already are. :cool:

Updated Io Shirai moveset with New Moves Pack DLC is up and must-have if you have her. Plenty of things in that she really needed.

Give me a few hours after work and Ill have a Hana update for attire 1. Hopefully a finished attire 1 minus maybe the kimono which I am also doing.

Thanks! Glad to know you grabbed the moveset. Makes her play so much better.

As for Hana, my laptop has been taking forever downloading some new update(s), so I wasnt yet able to grab some of the final textures I needed, but I did get this video to preview for right now.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bossi

Face isnt where I want it yet but I feel like Im finally closing in.

^ Yep, thats gonna be attire 2. That one should go by pretty quickly. The most complicated part of that is the red ribbons around her thighs and forearms and that shouldnt be hard in the least bit.

Would also like to talk to Raven-Roulette about helping complete his Kris and passing it back to him/her just to get another Oedo Tai member out of the way. It looks incredible but needs a little something to look better up close in game...and really seems to need an entrance and complete moveset.

Quick update: I know theres been delays, sorry...work has been crazy for the Holidays so it is what it is. Hana and a collaboration with Raven-Roulette on his Kris Wolf will for sure be out this week. Kris would be done but Im experimenting and seeing if I can get a decent-looking ponytail hairstyle for her on attire 2. Cheers!

im not sure about adding Hana or Kris to my CAWs as i have seen their work much, anyone have some good matches i could look up? i might can only add 2 more CAWs at most.

anti who do you have in line after hana and Kris

Any order of things I had planned has gone out the window with how crazy work has been and such. My original plan was one release per week....welp. lol. Next could be anyone....my instant answer would be Toni Storm, Bea Priestley and/or Mayu Iwatani...but these two Oedo Tai members are gonna be so legit that I kinda have to do the rest of them asap. But Im gonna say Toni next and I have something interesting planned.

im not sure about adding Hana or Kris to my CAWs as i have seen their work much, anyone have some good matches i could look up? i might can only add 2 more CAWs at most.

anti who do you have in line after hana and Kris

Any order of things I had planned has gone out the window with how crazy work has been and such. My original plan was one release per week....welp. lol. Next could be anyone....my instant answer would be Toni Storm, Bea Priestley and/or Mayu Iwatani...but these two Oedo Tai members are gonna be so legit that I kinda have to do the rest of them asap. But Im gonna say Toni next and I have something interesting planned.

well thats interesting, i wonder if you could get me to delete the toni i have for yours lol, i dare you lol

Yes Anti, just only in the preview the Toni's face scan was awesome just like all of you caws. I don't want the others to resent me, but for me you're the best creator I've ever seen. And believe me, I've very high standard lol

I don't know much of Stardom except of Io Shirai, Mayu, Hana Kimura, Kris Wolf, Priestly and Storm...especially the last one, I can't wait to see your version of her or people who actually compete in the Stardom like Mandy Leok and Rebel.

Been finalizing the Kris collab with RaVeN-Roulette. Need a small detail or two and its 100% done from my end. Moveset. Entrance will make sense as other Oedo Tai members come out. Entrance attires. Gonna be sweet.

0_BBA035_A-_F79_C-4_E42-82_E3-01756_D840

D299845_F-2_E6_C-43_E6-9_E59-229_C9_C089

This is where I left Hana off before I fully went into trying to wrap up Kris with what few time I have had. Finished attire 1 with her entrance mask and kimono:

5842_DF5_B-_AE09-49_A7-9_F74-4287_B05_F2

D38_B2_FB0-_BF9_A-4485-97_E6-85_CDADB78_

As I have said, attire 2 should be no sweat, but I have a whole moveset to bang out, so...lets see what time I manage to free myself from work tomorrow. Lol. No Toni news to speak of...when these two are done, I go right into her. :cool:

early heads up that Kris Wolf has been Uploaded! Wanna give all credit and thanks in the world to RaVeN-Roulette for laying the groundwork with his amazing Kris. I went in and made some changes and tweaks, worked out a ponytail hairstyle for one her attires and added some missing attire details, gave her a moveset and an entrance. Wanted him to upload via his tag, but I guess I had some Cena Nuff DLC in her set, and Im really not sure what it is. I was given the okay to upload her via my tag and so I have. Very gracious move on his part and both of us hope you all check it out and enjoy it!

Tags:

KRIS WOLF

STARDOM WOH SHIMMER ROH JOSHI

NJPW SHINE RISE EVE PWE PWG

Gimme another day or two for Hana. I got sidetracked and pretty much was dedicating all my free time to banging out this Kris for Raven, once and for all...

early heads up that Kris Wolf has been Uploaded! Wanna give all credit and thanks in the world to RaVeN-Roulette for laying the groundwork with his amazing Kris. I went in and made some changes and tweaks, worked out a ponytail hairstyle for one her attires and added some missing attire details, gave her a moveset and an entrance. Wanted him to upload via his tag, but I guess I had some Cena Nuff DLC in her set, and Im really not sure what it is. I was given the okay to upload her via my tag and so I have. Very gracious move on his part and both of us hope you all check it out and enjoy it!

Tags:

KRIS WOLF

Gimme another day or two for Hana. I got sidetracked and pretty much was dedicating all my free time to banging out this Kris for Raven, once and for all...

can you tell me what are hanas attires? is one her pink and white one?

Tags:

KRIS WOLF

can you tell me what are hanas attires? is one her pink and white one?

No, its the other Oedo Tai attire. Black with red ribbons in X shapes along her arms and legs and such

Archived