ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A whole lot of people are playing a very buggy game and it makes them, competition-wise, look very bad compared to just about any other game franchise, even just within 2K. I doubt theyll wait long to patch a lot of the little things. Like, Ive been here time and time again...I dont mind....but then I think of all the people casually buying the game for whatever reason...people whose 60 bucks dont often go to these games...and they see this plethora of bugs and issues going unaddressed almost a week after release. And, as a person who is passionate about this game franchise and want it to be on-the-level and super-profitable and in game of the year conversations, its kind of frustrating and embarrassing.

I bought a copy for my best friend too. Kind of luckily, hes only really played it once because we just work so damn much. But hes all about the NBA 2k and call of duty and uncharted-type stuff, where they go to lengths to keep everything smooth and precise via patches and updates and shit....and then he gets WWE 2K and will just encounter bug after bug for who knows how long. Lol. Such is life..

Mmhm, same boat as you. I've been doing this here since way before we congregated on sites like GAMEFAQs to trade CAW formulae and it seems to get worse year by year, but mad props to creators like you who stick with it anyway as we all suffer together.

Two random Kairi entrance photos I had that I thought looked cool:

29_FF6028-0781-4104-_AA7_D-9_A086_AE205_

D997_ED0_D-64_F4-4508-_A4_D4-_F759_AE524

And very early Io Shirai. Gonna try and experiment with a custom hairstyle. You can kinda see a bit of what Im gonna be attempting there.

B3_FFBCA2-89_CA-4_F09-_BE88-_AEE497_AF0_

FD91_F33_F-_F85_F-46_A6-8871-57_EDBFDACD

Next time you see Io Shirai, a lot more will have been done and worked on.

Yeah, Ive got a lot of head/face morphing to figure out, but I was happy that I atleast started seeing her in it. Not even sure why i started messing with the hair because i have to get rid of it anyway so I can have an easy time making any necklaces or pieces of her top and what not. I guess I was just discouraged feeling like there wasnt really a good hair choice for current shorter-haired Io...then I found one and wanted to see how it looked when I threw some sample textures over bald spots. I think I can make it work. Going for this hair. Probably changing it for attire 2:

1_CA3_ABB5-813_A-43_C5-_A6_AF-186_E0_E13

As for the MYC, a number of those girls were in Stardom this year, so a lot of them will pop up Im sure. But I have no idea who yet. Lol. A day at a time..

Nah, not really planning on any of them. Jazzy is a possibility down the road. I kinda already know the next 6 people after Io, so after that can be a fun, mysterious journey. Lol.

Gonna work on wrapping up attire 1 and tweeking the face more today and maybe I can have a legit preview of Io tomorrow.

only asking cause going by your kiari i can see that your lerae, jazzy and evers would look great, not to mention the rest, or at least the bigger names

Someone on here already did a great Jazzy

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478391-obsessedwdivas-women-of-wrestling-new-previews-101917/#

Ugh. I feel you, man. I'm debating if I should try the workaround for replacing the textures in hopes of getting my Candice LeRae sorted out, or just say "eff it" and wait for a patch.

Maybe I'll just get to work on my next one and put Candice on the shelf for now.

Yeah, way I see it, barring any kind of data corruption, I cant really lose either way. Either something comes out soon and I can release them one by one, or when the patch gets here, if everything goes smoothly, I can just upload them all in one shot.

only asking cause going by your kiari i can see that your lerae, jazzy and evers would look great, not to mention the rest, or at least the bigger names

Someone on here already did a great Jazzy

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478391-obsessedwdivas-women-of-wrestling-new-previews-101917/#

and someone already did kiari, but anti's is the best, to me at least

Facially getting closer and closer with Io everyday...

43554_D19-_B23_A-41_B2-903_A-_B0_C80_A44

F7188176-31_DE-46_F7-_ABE7-0038_E940_ED1

Still working on things all around but I believe its going in a positive direction. Gonna call it an early night and catch up on some Stardom. Working on Kairi and then Io every night after work made me miss the last like 3 shows.

Aint all bad. I think sometime this week Im gonna revisit Kairis face and see if i can get it better if theres gonna be a wait anyway. It looks great ingame but I think theres little things I wanna do all over, especially shaping the nose better. I dont just wanna make a Kairi, I wanna make THE Kairi. Lol

Just to put into perspective why I'm kinda iffy about whether or not I would wanna make someone, this is an alphabetized list of who all has been in Stardom (or Stardom World in any capacity) from January 2017 to now:

AZM

Bea Priestley

Chardonnay

Gabby Ortiz

Hana Kimura

Hanan

Hiromi Mimura

Hiroyo Matsumoto

HZK

Io Shirai

Jessicka Havok

Jungle Kyona

Kagetsu

Kairi Sane

Kaori Yoneyama

Kay Lee Ray

Kelly Klein

Konami

Kotori

Kris Wolf

Kyoko Kimura

La Rosa Negra

Mandy Leon

Mari Apache

Mayu Iwatani

Michiko Ohmukai

Momo Watanabe

Natsuko Tora

Nixon Newell

Rebel

Rin Kadokura

Ruaka

Scarlett Bordeaux

Shiki Shibusawa

Shanna

Starlight Kid

Takumi Iroha

Tam Nakano

Tessa Blanchard

Toni Storm

Viper

Xia Brookside

Yoko Bito

Zoe Lucas

...and those are just who I can remember right now..lol....I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. So...that's already a monster of a list. Like I said, a number of MYC girls are in that. And I can replace a few who are either way too short or might not generate as much interest and replace them with someone more known, who is either Stardom alumni from before this year or someone who still has some kind of Joshi tie.

Any kind of patch was cool with me. The idea that there may not be one until the first batch of DLC was about to come out really didn't sit well with me. Frustration aside, it's actually been a pretty funny experience. All I wanted to do was make Kairi soon as I got the game and upload her for everyone [within a week of release]. Well, I make Kairi and her being 5'1" brought a number of gameplay mechanics bugs out to play. And constant crashes when I kept tweeking things about her and trying to save my changes. Then, through all that, I finally manage to upload her, and none of the logos show up. All this hardship for little ol' her. lol

But yeah, thanks for heads up on the patch...downloading it now. Working more on Io tonight...but leaving for work around 830AM tomorrow and probably not coming home from work til about 1030PM-ish, so don't expect an Io update until Saturday night. :cool:

Holy crap when is this patch coming out?

Edit: nevermind didn't realize I wasn't on the last page. Tonight will be awesome.

patch 1.03 been out and it didnt come with an attire fix, though it came with entrances to the nxt pack so thats coming out very soon, hopefully it has the attire fix as part of that patch

Archived