ANTI- ⭐️ We Are STARDOM 2K18 ⭐️ Toni Storm UPLOADED! March 17, 2018

ANTI-

Hold on, lips looked a little thin to me there...lol

201360_D7-2_A06-4_B11-9070-40821610_A64_

Ive been working on trying to make her thicker little by little and trying her out ingame to see what feels realistic, so it is being looked into. As far as the chest being lower on the first attire, its just hard to find a top where the front and back perfectly suit your needs, so the Asuka top was the best that was available. There may be body types where the abdomen can be shorter, which I think is more of the issue, so I could look into that tomorrow too. Thanks!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you do bea priestley will you do her current mk mileena attire or her pink and yellow one?

Dont know; we will see when we get there and what all she has worn in Stardom by then. Keep in mind that I only really knew her name through her buzz and nothing else, so Ive only seen her one appearance in Stardom thus far and I have a lot more matches to see. I didnt know she was doing a Mileena thing...I just thought she was trying to be like female Demon Finn. Lol

If you have any specific match recommendations of hers, Id love to see it and familiarize myself a little more.

I have a list, but its pretty much just names of everyone who I have seen in Stardom this year and then a couple other past women but there was never any order besides Kairi being first and then Io. After Io will probably be Oedo Tai. After them I can do Mayu or Bea or both at the same time. Either way its gonna be a bit of a wait.

Not unless she winds up in Stardom before January. Lol. I do think shes phenomenal but I am just so much into Stardom these days and I dont wanna deviate from the currentness of the project too often. I wanna keep it to 2017 Stardom, because I am actually able to watch them working show after show enough to become very familiar with their movesets, their attires, attires I like most, their faces, their mannerisms and personalities, taunts accurate to what they do, et cetera.

Oh, heres something...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x65d3mj

Not unless she winds up in Stardom before January. Lol. I do think shes phenomenal but I am just so much into Stardom these days and I dont wanna deviate from the theme of the project too often.

Oh, heres something...

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x65d3mj

No this us the greatest coming soon teaser ever!!!!!

She looks goddamn unreal, I'm ready to elbow drop some bitches for sure hurry upppppp

Not much longer. Robes and hats for both attires need to happen. Can happen tomorrow night but its gonna be a super busy work day so who knows what amount of time I will actually have.

And I have to say...maybe you shouldnt believe me when I say I wont make Mia Yim. Lol

The height limit is still set at 5 foot 1 at its lowest, which makes me less inclined to make a number of people, so whos to say Stardom alumni like Mia and Santana dont pop up in there? Who knows? Just god please let this Kairi see the light of day before some freak crash or save data error. Lol ?

Not much longer. Robes and hats for both attires need to happen. Can happen tomorrow night but its gonna be a super busy work day so who knows what amount of time I will actually have.

And I have to say...maybe you shouldnt believe me when I say I wont make Mia Yim. Lol

The height limit is still set at 5 foot 1 at its lowest, which makes me less inclined to make a number of people, so whos to say Stardom alumni like Mia and Santana dont pop up in there? Who knows? Just god please let this Kairi see the light of day before some freak crash or save data error. Lol ?

Don't talk like that lol she's gonna come out and be a hit watch!

Hey guys. An early heads up that Kairi Sane has been uploaded! I will get around to posting pics a little later and I have a video I wanna do as well.

But for now, tags are: KAIRI SANE, STARDOM, NXT

Io Shirai next.

NANI?!

I mean yessss :D will get as soon as I can

I wasnt aware of yet another issue people were having with custom logos disappearing so Im gonna try uploading each attire seperately and see if that works for now until the patch

Edit- Sorry guys, tried what I could but nearly all the logo work on her (including face photo) doesnt appear, so I had to pull her and hope the patch fixes it. Huge thanks to Rockstar101 for the heads up. Not gonna lie...pretty bummed. I worked so hard for so many days. Lol

Whens the patch that might fix it?

I feel like I remember them usually coming out Tuesdays or Wednesdays. I only know of a patch being spoken about, but I dont know if it was supposed to be something that came out as soon as this week.

Kairi pics up on the first page! Expect an Io Shirai preview as soon as tomorrow.

you dont need the patch if you made sure you put the logos on right the first time

Thats impossible. Lol. You have to give everything a second look and things are always gonna be not quite in the right place and so forth. I spent a lot of time fine-tuning placement of things as best I could. That is completely on 2K. Lol. This isnt an issue anyone should be having.

But I will have an early Io Shirai preview tomorrow (Tuesday) night. :cool: And Im shooting for a weekend release!....IF theres a patch this week that addresses the issue.

oh i agree it needs to be fixed, though i doubt theres a patch this week, they will let out the patch when they are almost ready to put out the first DLC im sure, thing is have they seen that its an issue in time or do we have to wait till patch two to fix it, i think they patched it last year with the second patch

Archived