Cena (Nuff) Physical items damaged

black_machismo

Hate to break it up to you too but I do not live in the United States and we barely get limited edition things here in our country (unless there is a preorder for it which Sony Philippines did not do so for WWE 2K18) so collectors here buy physical items when available for selling. Since buying online and having it imported here is too expensive.

Also, here in our country game stores have limited or didn't even get any stocks of the Collector's edition or even the Physical Deluxe edition. I know this because I called almost every game stores here (as I was not able to buy one on the 13th because of personal reasons) and they said that mostly the CE and Deluxe were so limited. Sony Philippines delivered about 2-3 for CE and only about 5-10 pieces for the Deluxe in every game stores. And game store branches here are not as many as there in the US/Canada.

Hate to break it up to you too but I do not live in the United States and we barely get limited edition things here in our country (unless there is a preorder for it which Sony Philippines did not do so for WWE 2K18) so collectors here buy physical items when available for selling. Since buying online and having it imported here is too expensive.

Also, here in our country game stores have limited or didn't even get any stocks of the Collector's edition or even the Physical Deluxe edition. I know this because I called almost every game stores here (as I was not able to buy one on the 13th because of personal reasons) and they said that mostly the CE and Deluxe were so limited. Sony Philippines delivered about 2-3 for CE and only about 5-10 pieces for the Deluxe in every game stores. And game store branches here are not as many as there in the US/Canada.

Xbox and PS4 isn't region locked so you can just import one from the USA anyway

Hi,

I have just found out by accident that the studs are magnets and there is 3 pieces of plastic that can be removed to gain assess to the picture meaning you can re-seat the picture and put it all back together

Nero

Archived