LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I right in thinking theres no face texture for Candice Lerae? I'm not sure if there just isn't one or she's hit by the disappearing logo bug. If it's the latter any chance of fixing it and reuploading or posting the texture here and I can fix for myself?

And forgot to add great work on Laith, I'll be using her as Princess Kimberlee :)

Am I right in thinking theres no face texture for Candice Lerae? I'm not sure if there just isn't one or she's hit by the disappearing logo bug. If it's the latter any chance of fixing it and reuploading or posting the texture here and I can fix for myself?

And forgot to add great work on Laith, I'll be using her as Princess Kimberlee :)

I went without one on Candice, as all the textures I was putting together weren't working out. I plan to release a 2.0 of her at some point, with a better face, if I can manage it. (You can browse through some of the earlier pages for some of the discussion we had about her face.)

Ah sorry to ask I should have paid more attention earlier, apologies, I downloaded Laith and Candice and Veda at same time today, I should have gotten them earlier, great work.

I look forward to Candice 2.0 then, alologies to request but any chance of making it with her "R2D2" attire from her final PWG tag run with Joey Ryan?

Ah sorry to ask I should have paid more attention earlier, apologies, I downloaded Laith and Candice and Veda at same time today, I should have gotten them earlier, great work.

I look forward to Candice 2.0 then, alologies to request but any chance of making it with her "R2D2" attire from her final PWG tag run with Joey Ryan?

You should check out Toni Storm 2.0 (the one with far fewer downloads). She's a huge improvement on v1.

And it's very unlikely. I'm mostly sticking to what we saw in the Mae Young Classic for this.

You should check out Toni Storm 2.0 (the one with far fewer downloads). She's a huge improvement on v1.

And it's very unlikely. I'm mostly sticking to what we saw in the Mae Young Classic for this.

you checked out your messages on psn?

Yeah. I saw them last night. I appreciate the suggestions. :)

Yeah. I saw them last night. I appreciate the suggestions. :)

cool, today i got place holders for the rest of my 100 CAWs i wanted, so i have a lot of sub-par MYC women waiting for you to make GOODT ones lol

Just a heads up in case that no one else told you, your Candice is partially glitched.

Some logos are empty squares in the image Manager with her name on them.

Not at home right now so I can't tell which parts they are but I can do it later if you want. :)

GJ on the others!

Just a heads up in case that no one else told you, your Candice is partially glitched.

Not at home right now so I can't tell which parts they are but I can do it later if you want. :)

GJ on the others!

This is news to me. She was working fine before.

GJ on the others!

candice is working fine for me, all logos there, maybe a 1.05 patch problem?

GJ on the others!

Nope, I got her a long time ago not knowing whos it was until I checked this Topic. :D

She works for me too but the logos are missing.

She Looks ok in the preview and when you enter the caw the previews still look fine but the caw itself is missing it's logos. As example:

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-25_21-15-20

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-25_21-15-39

GJ on the others!

Nope, I got her a long time ago not knowing whos it was until I checked this Topic. :D

She works for me too but the logos are missing.

She Looks ok in the preview and when you enter the caw the previews still look fine but the caw itself is missing it's logos. As example:

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-25_21-15-20

Modelling_Screenshot_2017-11-25_21-15-39

logos are fine for me, try to redownload her, its odd how you having that problem

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking Rachel Evers may be next. Making solid work on her face (no photo) but haven't started really screwing around with her attire yet. I sort of have a few in progress that I sort of bounce between. None of them have taken a lead yet. Rhea Ripley's coming along as well, though I'm really not happy with the selection of tops for her.

I'm thinking Rachel Evers may be next. Making solid work on her face (no photo) but haven't started really screwing around with her attire yet. I sort of have a few in progress that I sort of bounce between. None of them have taken a lead yet. Rhea Ripley's coming along as well, though I'm really not happy with the selection of tops for her.

i love evers and ripley, can you post pics pleaseeeeee, by the way i think the best top is the one omega used on his ripley, 3 down, 2 across, the one with the heart, take a look at his ripley for ideas, cant wait for her evers and ripley

Archived