LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres already a "best" abby laith up, though the face texture is not good, it hast a dark spot (sorry to the creator if you reading this, but being honest) and i have her, so im happy you will put her together, and over at smacktalks someone is doing a rhea, i think the same person and it seems like the best so far, cause you know no one does her top correctly, nut i wanna see how well you do with it, like ive said, i want all the MYC women in my nxt universe so you and him are my best hope :D i know you can make them look well.....id also say that rhea would be simpler to make cause of her attire, once you do her cleavage window, for lack of a better term lol she will be almost done.

PSA: sorry if ive broken the fourth wall or something by being blunt and honest, but thats just me :D no offense intended

Yeah. Rhea's attire is a ton easier than Abbey's. I'm not sure how to handle that little "butt curtain" Abbey had, really, but I haven't looked through all the accessories yet, either.

For Rhea, it's just a matter of getting the "boob window" done right, and I think I mostly figured out a plan for that when I was working on the side cutouts on Piper Niven.

Rhea Ripley is def needed on cc and way easier but Abbey butt piece can be done using brie Bellas belt attire colored pink.

Damn. Here I was thinking I was clever for figuring that out and doing it...

24185uh.jpg

Here's a look at the rough bones of her attire, without any custom logos added. Pretty content with the body morph, I think. Hair might need work, but the hair options are generally pretty rough.

iw0u81.jpg

Here's a look at the face, unmorphed. (Just photo application.)

1zz6g7l.jpg

Archived