LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no it looks good, its just me being picky, i like textures on CAWs so they look as realistic as possible

the texture was actually making the CAW look worse

She's talking about Sarah, not Candice, but you're right for both cases. The photos don't always work out all that well.

Plus, if I added one now, I'd have to redo everything I've already done on getting her face shape figured out.

So no one is gonna do bel-air huh?

Her hair is impossible to match. Plus, I'm pretty sure I saw a pretty good one floating around already, which is why I didn't include her. Might've been over on Smacktalks, though.

oh i know bout the photos not always working, ive done some CAWs in the past, i think my ronda rousey was downloaded a bit, never thought of posting it here lol

the photos for sure work best with the guys just cause they arent smiling all over the place lol, like layla, i cant find one good pic of her not smiling or her hair in her face, fyi, i love layla lol

like i said though its a pickkiness of mine, either way ima download her, i want a lot of the MYC women

PSA to any female wrestlers reading this....stop smiling in every pic of yours do we can use em lol

Jawline doesn't really match the photo.

I know. A few issues there.

A. No slider to adjust her jaw to be wider there. Every place I can make it wider, I did.

B. She has her mouth open a bit, which affects how her jaw looks. I think it's closer to her actual jawline than in this photo. Not perfect, but I'm not sure what more I can do with it.

That fills out her jaw further back than what is needed, but it did clue me in to re-examine some other settings. I increased her lower jaw depth, and then pulled her chin back, and I think it helped the overall shape. Also reduced her tan a bit. I wish I could adjust the lighting to better show her jawline from this angle.

b3prfo.jpg

Archived