LetterPro's Mae Young Classic - Abbey Laith Uploaded! Piper Niven Updated!

LetterPro

because of the edited attire glitch, all the logos dont show, i guess you dont know, while making CAWs when you put logos on and finalize them, you cant go back and edit them, like move them around or resize them, you need to delete it and reset it or thank then thats what causes the glitch

I don't quite understand your explanation, but I'm guessing that I'll need to re-upload? I'm hoping you're not saying I need to reapply all the textures from scratch again.

That's what he's saying I believe, the CC is wonky this year , if you apply then reapply them it messes up

Ugh... That's going to be a nightmare. I hope they plan to patch a fix for that in...

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry ill try again, guys at the 2k forum figured out the glitch, it happened when a creator puts on logos, say you finished your CAW up, but then looked at it again and thought, hey that logo on his,her leg is too small or in the wrong spot and then instead of going and deleting that logo and starting over, you just edit the logo to another spot or resize it. editing the logo instead of deleting and starting over causes the glitch for the downloader.

hope thats better lol btw im a girl :P

heres one of the original posts i found

So for now:
Creators: If you mess up placement of a logo whether it be size or location and need to redo it after you've set it initially, you need to DELETE your logo and start off placing it again from scratch.
Downloaders: Fill out the Bug/Glitch form and avoid editing the aforementioned or adding anything new until this can be patched.
This was an issue last year but if I remember correctly wound up being patched - one would have to assume they're copy pasting WWE 2K17's vanilla code over if the same issues are popping up again this year

Luckily Its just on the first attire... the second attire the logos are fine, so dont play around with the second attire... youll just have to remove the logos off the first attire and re-apply them, then you should be good to go, but just try and get it right the first time so you dont have to go back and edit/resize/move around a logo thats already placed.. thats what will cause it to go blank... besides that she looks awesome though, glad you made her, just fix that and shes damn near perfect

Luckily Its just on the first attire... the second attire the logos are fine, so dont play around with the second attire... youll just have to remove the logos off the first attire and re-apply them, then you should be good to go, but just try and get it right the first time so you dont have to go back and edit/resize/move around a logo thats already placed.. thats what will cause it to go blank... besides that she looks awesome though, glad you made her, just fix that and shes damn near perfect

Thanks, man. I had better textures available for the semifinals attire, so it took a lot less adjustment. That first one is a nightmare of patched together crap. Might as well just try to make new textures for myself for it...

No problem man, Im not sure how long it would take to make new textures, or if it would be less time consuming than re-applying them, but i would just try placing the logos you already have again, and try seeing if you can just get the placement right the first time you apply them before you make new textures, unless making new textures is easier... keep in mind its just on the custom logos that are blanking out, i saw that you used some default/in game logos, and those are there and i believe can be edited without messing anything up... but either way, Im sure youll figure it out, because with a caw that good it definitely deserves to be uploaded with how you intended it to be... hopefully theyll patch this issue very soon so creators dont have to keep dealing with caws theyve already made, and can focus on starting new caws

Thanks, guys. I'll try to get this fixed tonight, though I have some actual real work to get through as well. At least now that I've done the replacing of the logos once, I know how to get through it quickly, and I may still make new textures that would allow me to not need to repeat so many of them.

I appreciate the testing and feedback!

no you dont have to reupload logos, what you need to do is delete the logos off your CAW and then replace them, make sure that you have it sized and in the right spot before you finalize them

I did that last night before reuploading, and apparently all the logos I placed vanished.

no you dont have to reupload logos, what you need to do is delete the logos off your CAW and then replace them, make sure that you have it sized and in the right spot before you finalize them

I did that last night before reuploading, and apparently all the logos I placed vanished.

im not sure than, cause thats the glitches problem, maybe you found something extra to the problem, maybe try uploaded candice again, but this time only try a couple logos on her as a test, make sure you delete all the logos off her and start resh, make sure you get the logos just the way you want them before you press options

Im curious how soon we will even see a patch. I had put in a ticket about not being able to connect to Road to Glory matches at all and the only response I got was try clearing your PS4 cache. No mention of a known error, or a fix in process over a game mode that is completely broken. I have a bad feeling a custom logo glitch isnt high up on their list with the major gameplay bugs this game is currently experiencing.

Im curious how soon we will even see a patch. I had put in a ticket about not being able to connect to Road to Glory matches at all and the only response I got was try clearing your PS4 cache. No mention of a known error, or a fix in process over a game mode that is completely broken. I have a bad feeling a custom logo glitch isnt high up on their list with the major gameplay bugs this game is currently experiencing.

But unlike those bugs, this one was present last year, and they fixed it, so they already know what to do...

But unlike those bugs, this one was present last year, and they fixed it, so they already know what to do...

Yet it still made its way into this years release...

it made its way back because 2k copied and pasted the base game, so when you do that any bugs that were there before carry over, and yes they know how to fix it, but if i remember correctly, creators will have to reupload creations cause the fix last year worked, but made the CAWs put out before the fix look weird with logos all over the place

Archived