.jackkk's Female Superstar CAWs and Alternate Attires Thread (Update 10/21 - Lana & Charlotte Peacock Pack)

.jackkk

Hey guys. I figured if these are on CC, I might as well post them here for anyone who would like them. I'll update this thread as I go along. Hope you enjoy :)

CAWs

Mandy Rose (Tags: Mandy Rose, NXT)
Crilgjg.jpg

AOcvPAZ.jpgyG6FMxm.jpg

Lana (Tags: Lana, Rusev)
1uDrYqv.jpg

pvcMHV4.jpg1niCA7i.jpg

Alternate Attires

Peyton Royce - Purple Shorts (Tags: Peyton Royce, Iconic)
JSRa3Km.jpg

Peyton Royce - Leaves (Two versions) - (Tags: Peyton Royce, Iconic)
gm49zoC.jpg
uDlugYG.jpg

Peyton Royce - NXT Takeover San Antonio (Tags: Peyton Royce, Iconic, NXT)
UsHX8QN.jpg
44t1MwG.jpg

Billie Kay - NXT Takeover San Antonio (Tags: Billie Kay, Iconic)
r5MeEpi.jpg

Charlotte Flair - The Peacock Pack (Tags: Charlotte, Flair, Peacock)
COJUj2m.jpg
VFrC9H5.jpg2V8bCfK.jpg
1OOoT8q.jpg

I download Mandy, she's the best Mandy in the CC but I'd want to tell one thing: her face and her body are a little bit yellow, especially the face because we can change the color of the body but not the face. Is there a chance for you to fix this?Because she's near to perfection, but when I use her this yellow bothered me especially against the others superstars...I download a John Morrison and he had the same problem, the yellow logo/face but the creator managed to solve the problem and now it's ok.

I download Mandy, she's the best Mandy in the CC but I'd want to tell one thing: her face and her body are a little bit yellow, especially the face because we can change the color of the body but not the face. Is there a chance for you to fix this?Because she's near to perfection, but when I use her this yellow bothered me especially against the others superstars...I download a John Morrison and he had the same problem, the yellow logo/face but the creator managed to solve the problem and now it's ok.

I can give it a shot. The face capture system can be a little unpredictable, but I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I've got more coming as soon as I can - unfortunately this upload limit level of Bronze, Silver etc, has me stuck at the full five slots, but I'm hoping to hit silver in the next few days.

Aw man! Those Charlotte attires look fantastic! I would LOVE to have the green one and the purple one, but Charlotte is unfortunately on the Can't-Have-Alts-Without-Ruing-The-Entrance list. :(

As champion the entrance still works.

Really? Charlotte was pretty much gonna be my champion for enterniy anyway. Problem solved. Lol

Archived