MopOfVirtue's Strong-Style Showcase '18 - NWA, NEW ROH & WOH Titles added!

MopOfVirtue

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Im gone miss your work when I move to pc next game

Here's hoping you find 2K19 for cheap on console.

Hope you're also looking to do the WOH title. Have been waiting for them to have a women's belt for a while now

If I find that I've got some spare time, I'll create it this week. If not, it'll have to wait til I get back from Japan. Regardless, it will be made.

Cheers for the kind words, everyone. Since people were asking for me to complete the set, I decided to try my hand at the WOH Championship. Needless to say, I'm really proud of what I've made.

REMINDER: If you enjoy my work, feel free to go to General Chat and vote for me in the category "Best Other Creation" in the caws.ws end of year awards.

WOH Women's Championship

Tags: ROH, WOH, MOPOFVIRTUE

C2EbH2L.jpg

1FJuAOW.jpg

As I've said in the past, I don't do requests. I don't work on anyone's timetable other than my own.

All that being said, the NEVER Trios title will probably be my next creation. It won't be done until I get back from Tokyo, but that is a break I desperately need. This whole year has been a blur, so I'm glad I get some time to relax.

As I've said in the past, I don't do requests. I don't work on anyone's timetable other than my own.

All that being said, the NEVER Trios title will probably be my next creation. It won't be done until I get back from Tokyo, but that is a break I desperately need. This whole year has been a blur, so I'm glad I get some time to relax.

Based on your work, you deserve it. Happy holidays, my friend.

Hey dude,

Here's a video from PWU YouTube channel showing the new ROH titles if you're interested in making them:

Cheers for the video. I'm still in Tokyo, but I have found reference pics for each title.

Also, while I've been over here, I came across a genuine IWGP Heavyweight Championship replica. I managed to take pics of it and wear it over my shoulder. Needless to say, that title will be getting an update once I get back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

So what I'm hearing is that some of my titles are missing images due to the latest patch. I will take care of them when I can, but it might not be for a short while. I just moved house and we need to get internet sorted, but it's proving to be a pain. Once that's done, they'll be up in no time.

In the meantime, anyone wanna let me know which titles are affected?

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I've received messages via PSN saying the V2 belts aren't working. I'll have to remake them from the ground up. Bear with me y'all. Just gotta find the time to work through it. Hopefully they'll be up sometime this week.

Alright, I've received messages via PSN saying the V2 belts aren't working. I'll have to remake them from the ground up. Bear with me y'all. Just gotta find the time to work through it. Hopefully they'll be up sometime this week.

Thank you! I dld version 2 of the ROH TV title & that one was fixed. Its the IWGP JR HW title for me that keeps coming up with the side plates missing

Archived