From 06 to 2K17.

Vulpes R

While everyone is enjoying 2K18, I finally got with this decade and got myself 2K17.

As some of you may remember from back in the day, I was pretty prolific in the SvR2006 forums when it came to original CAWs. So I thought it would be fun to do a side by side with the 06 versions compared to the 17 versions of New Breed Wrestling.

AavBn4z.jpg

In order not to clutter the page with images, enjoy an easy to follow imgur link! https://imgur.com/a/rY4EO

Some you will see are complete revamps while other seem like high (very high) resolution versions. Comments appreciated and more on the way. Loads of custom image work, movesets and such.

That's a coincidence? Holy sheeit that's great!

I love posts like this, blast from the past then to now types. I've always wanted to do like an HCTP to 2k17, not that the work on any version of any character is even close to the greatness of your lineup, but it'd be cool.

What the hell though, Jay Jackson turned black? You do that too? lmao

That's a coincidence? Holy sheeit that's great!

I love posts like this, blast from the past then to now types. I've always wanted to do like an HCTP to 2k17, not that the work on any version of any character is even close to the greatness of your lineup, but it'd be cool.

What the hell though, Jay Jackson turned black? You do that too? lmao

Yup, he changed skin colors. The funny thing is, I couldn't find his original CAW at first on all 8 of my PS2 memory cards, so I just went with that and it came out awesome.

Archived