Forsaken710s Stuff 2018 RR HURRICANE Godwinns Umaga/Jamal Rosey Juvi LA PARKA Hogan Psicosis Owen Hart MR kennedy Vampiro Mortis Saturn uploaded!!!

riddlebox710

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I updated both hogans vampiro mortis and hurricane. If anyone downloads them can the tell me if anyone logos disappear? I left the original hulkster hogan up because his spot on the most downloaded is good promotion

I'll check these today for you. The Hulkster's issue was with the 'flame' logo on the boots of the modern attire.

I really like your psicosis. Kennedy is great, but doesn't suit my Universe and Owen look great.... but I have one more logo problem for you. Doink: missing his right side design on his jacket (the first one applied) and his flower in the jacket on both attires.

• 2 weeks later...

I did blitzkriegs attire and move set today. I will work on tweaks and entrance and try to have him up Wednesday. He he will probably have to replace super calo till the other screen name gets more downloads. I did guys like juvi and parka first because i figure they would accumulate more downloads but it seems they are having a slow start. Also some guy took all of my juvi textures and uploaded his own juvi and just changed thw face which is kinda messed up. But any way blitzkrieg will be here soon.

Archived