Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (Hulk Hogan V2 Uploaded) - (CM Punk Uploaded) - (Roddy Piper Uploaded)

Kung Fu

Hey I love your CM Punk CAW's I download them every year and I just picked up my copy of 2k18 and the first thing I did was try and download your CM Punk CAW but It wouldn't let me because I don't have the Cena Nuff DLC and its not available for purchase yet, I love your work and would love to be able to download your CM Punk so would you mind if its no trouble if you could remove the Cena Nuff stuff so I can be able to download your Punk CAW? Would very much appreciate it

CM Punk has now been re-uploaded without any DLC, thanks to Righteous for helping me figure out which DLC moves needed to be changed.

Red & Yellow Hogan has also been re-uploaded with improved sunglasses for his entrance attires.

nWo slot 1st attire preview added.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

^ I like the older version of the face for that era of Hogan...but I think the V2 edit would work well for a more retro look. I feel like the nwo and red/yellow era of Hogan had the slimmer face with the sunken cheeks...but classic Hogan looked "healthier" for lack of a better term...which is how the edit looks...fuller cheeks, more youthful. Both faces are great in different ways.

Especially when it comes to the nWo version, I think the new face would look too youthful...and too "kind".

^ I like the older version of the face for that era of Hogan...but I think the V2 edit would work well for a more retro look. I feel like the nwo and red/yellow era of Hogan had the slimmer face with the sunken cheeks...but classic Hogan looked "healthier" for lack of a better term...which is how the edit looks...fuller cheeks, more youthful. Both faces are great in different ways.

Especially when it comes to the nWo version, I think the new face would look too youthful...and too "kind".

This is how V2 looks with the beard.

eg1hmq.jpg

I think the update looks much better. The morph looks more similar to his natural look. Great Job

Thanks, that's exactly what I was aiming for a more natural expression.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived