Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (Hulk Hogan V2 Uploaded) - (CM Punk Uploaded) - (Roddy Piper Uploaded)

Kung Fu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This Hogan face is phenomenal KungFu! Is there a way to add a little sag to the chest area? He is looking more like 80's puffy Hogan body wise.

It looks less puffy without the bright light shining down on him like in my preview pics in the first post.

The only other thing I could do is look at changing the body type because these seem to be the best body parts available.

This Hogan face is phenomenal KungFu! Is there a way to add a little sag to the chest area? He is looking more like 80's puffy Hogan body wise.

It looks less puffy without the bright light shining down on him like in my preview pics in the first post.

Here's what it looks like under different lighting condition, looks a little more saggy? the only other thing I could do is look at changing the body type because these seem to be the best body parts available.

25gv22e.jpg

I'm not sure changing the body type is the best thing to do. I wanted to see if there was any possibility to capture the loose skin of older age. If there was a way to capture that age it would make this Hogan flawless.

Here's what it looks like under different lighting condition, looks a little more saggy? the only other thing I could do is look at changing the body type because these seem to be the best body parts available.

I'm not sure changing the body type is the best thing to do. I wanted to see if there was any possibility to capture the loose skin of older age. If there was a way to capture that age it would make this Hogan flawless.

I'll have another look at maybe changing the chest type just to see if I've missed a better choice.

Added new preview pics for Hogan's 2nd attire.

I'll probably replace all of his logos before uploading this to hopefully avoid the logos not showing up glitch, I don't remember which logos I've edited so it's better to be safe than sorry and just replace them all.

Can anybody recommend a good moveset for Hogan?

I absolutely hated the way the bandana fitted on Hogan so I've reworked his entrance attires to make his bandana a tighter/better fit, I basically used the hair dye/open top bandana combo I did a few yeas back.

I'm just waiting to hear back about a moveset for Hogan and then I'll finally uploaded it.

Hey I love your CM Punk CAW's I download them every year and I just picked up my copy of 2k18 and the first thing I did was try and download your CM Punk CAW but It wouldn't let me because I don't have the Cena Nuff DLC and its not available for purchase yet, I love your work and would love to be able to download your CM Punk so would you mind if its no trouble if you could remove the Cena Nuff stuff so I can be able to download your Punk CAW? Would very much appreciate it

Anyone know a good moveset for kungfus Hogan? I'm dying over here...lol

Hulk Hogan (Red & Yellow Slot) has finally been uploaded, a big thanks to the moveset messiah Righteous.

Please do let me know if all the logos are intact?

They seem to be working fine for me.

Archived