Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (Hulk Hogan V2 Uploaded) - (CM Punk Uploaded) - (Roddy Piper Uploaded)

Kung Fu

Hulk Hogan V2 CAW By Kung Fu (Uploaded)

Search Tag: KFCAWS

Moveset By Righteous

Credit to LouEvil for the tie n dye PC tights texture (edited by me)

Credit to WolfgangJT/BhangraMan for the darkening of the sunglasses idea.

Red & Yellow Slot

289d2is.jpg

nWo Slot

2ujtd88.jpg

CM Punk CAW By Kung Fu (Uploaded)

Moveset By Righteous

2014 Slot

auy2wl.jpg

2013 Slot

k1xtzk.jpg

2011 Slot

dveh3.jpg

Roddy Piper CAW By Kung Fu (Uploaded)

2e0jsyp.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good start. I'd bring the outer corner of the left eye down a tad, and the head width needs to be smaller/more skinny. Not sure on the color difference in the eyebag area...might be a bit too extreme up to the lighter skin color you have on the rest of the face..almost gives it a sickly look.

Good start. I'd bring the outer corner of the left eye down a tad, and the head width needs to be smaller/more skinny. Not sure on the color difference in the eyebag area...might be a bit too extreme up to the lighter skin color you have on the rest of the face..almost gives it a sickly look.

Thanks wolf I'll fix the eyebags colouring/shading and increase the head width in my next update.

The eyes are symmetrical and have the same shape for the outer corners for both eyes, I seem to have snapped my pics when his head is bobbing right making the left eye tilt up at an angle which makes it seem like it's angled higher than the one on the right.

All 6 attires are now complete.

I will upload all 3 versions once I've given him a moveset (will probably use Righteous one) and also give him an entrance, winning animations and do his attributes.

They will be up either later tonight of early tomorrow as I have a lot on today.

Archived