RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (Lots of updates)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work. Using several of your CAWS frequently.

You definitely have the best Ryback I've seen by far and yet for some reason I still can't see the resemblance in the face. Much better than everybody else though and attire is spot on. He just must be one of those guys that is almost impossible to capture as a CAW. I never really found one that looked quite right last year.

You definitely have the best Ryback I've seen by far and yet for some reason I still can't see the resemblance in the face. Much better than everybody else though and attire is spot on. He just must be one of those guys that is almost impossible to capture as a CAW. I never really found one that looked quite right last year.

I agree he's hard to capture i thought something in the face was off too so tried a little morphing

357ra83.jpg

I agree he's hard to capture i thought something in the face was off too so tried a little morphing and came up with this

snf8yf.jpg

Matt Riddle uploaded.

Attire vs Cody Rhodes @ WCPW in 2017

2a13ci.jpg

avltmp.jpg

Wario Hat logos gathered from lids.com with my edits.

Splx, and the rest of his shorts logos all from their respective brands websites or google for the highest quality possible and also edited, cropped, etc by me.

Attire vs Penta @ Tier 1 True Will in 2017

2j44i2s.jpg

28wgsja.jpg

TMNT logos gathered from lids.com with my edits.

Same shorts logos as above.

Search tags are RELL7THIRTY, MATT RIDDLE, KING OF BROS

Move-set made from watching a couple of his matches and a top 45 moves by Matt Riddle video on Youtube by TheSupineSmokey13 (it was also on a base from CC that I used for his taunts)

Hope you guys like it. Matt Riddle liked and retweeted it on twitter, always kind of awesome when stuff like that happens. Speaking of twitter, if you havent already, check me out @ rell7thirty I post previews there first because its a bit easier.

More to come. Im working on a AJ Styles CAW with NJPW & classic TNA slots in 1 CaW. Would appreciate help with logo for his classic TNA run, with his shorts. Youll be credited, of course. Thanks guys

Thanks for the comments on Lee, guys.

As for Ryback, yeah, the problem isnt with the morphing (IMO) its that the texture had darkish eyes and I didnt really notice it. The fix is simple. You can copy his skin color in the body section, and place a letter O over his eyes, then blend it with the opacity. Looks much better ingame. For now, Im done with Ryback. But Ill probably go back and try a new face texture for him, then port the morphing to the new face.

I really appreciate the feedback though.

• 2 weeks later...

Collages of Superstars I've created and uploaded so far. Still have much more to come. Some are the same CAW with different looks. Search RELL7THIRTY on CC to find all my uploads whether they're CAWs, movesets, images, arenas or shows.. Haven't made any titles yet. Not to mention the dozens of top quality and rare RVD attires also uploaded.

Full body pictures

5kf6zn.jpg

sesw90.jpg

23iyz55.jpg

20upb93.jpg

ak7nti.jpg

Head shots

2nk8jva.jpg

5464w5.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for the Shelton arm tattoo. Everything else that needs credit is already listed in their respective previewed posts.

Thanks WNX, yeah I've gotten lots of compliments for my Drew caw. Glad you like it. Maybe you could even import the default attire for the actual jacket lol. Or change the material to default on mine, the textures look weird for some reason when you change the material.

Ozstar, 2K only gives us 20 upload slots when you reach diamond. In order to upload other stuff, I need to delete something. Ill upload him again later

Queenie, shes up on my Alt account. Search tag is RELL7THIRTY

Again, due to the stupid limit I had to upload her on a separate account.

• 1 month later...

Hello kind sir how was your holiday I am a Community member I was wondering I saw on your community page on community Creations you had the textures for Randy Orton's tattoos I was wondering if you were still going to make a Randy Orton create a superstar also not demanding I was wondering if you could also make a Batista and Daniel Bryan updated looks thank you very much I enjoy all your creations and have a good day cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Please fix and update Lashley

Dont know what you mean by fix? His attire have blank logos?

Anyway I was bored and updated him. Hes now reUploaded.

Tag is Bobby Lashley, RELL7THIRTY

https://twitter.com/rell7thirty/status/952936904411971584

Thanks about the Ultimate Warrior comment, T. So weird we cant change face paint on a character, especially considering the face paints are available for selection. I might do more attires for him

Hey Gold. Using the new texture wrap option, twice on each leg since the texture gets cut off around the thigh area. Just gotta line up both the top and bottom textures on each leg, which is a pain since you only get one shot at itreadjusting a logo after its been placed makes that logo disappear when uploaded. Unless thats been patched

Thanks for the love, Brandon!

VV, took him down since the hair dye doesnt fully cover his head. There are spots that stay dark, and it annoys me. Until they add the option to move the camera around to get all edges, I wont upload it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived