RELL7THIRTY’s House Of CAWs (Lots of updates)

Rell7thirty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt is on point

So glad you think so bro

RVD tiger print and 03 attire is lit

So glad you like it.. Check out my latest two below. One from vengeance '01 & the other from RAW 2014

Great Sydal caw..

Thanks Glenn! Took me a few tries. The texture I used for him last year wasn't working for this game. Had to make a new one

Wow that Sydal caw is great. Ill download him for sure!

Thanks! I'm working on his second attire right now while juggling between my Lashley, XPac and Ryback caws just making updates here and there.

Here are the latest RVD attires

v8g26t.jpg

Vengeance 2001 Hardcore Championship vs Undertaker attire on the left & RAW May 26, 2014 vs Cesaro attire. More updates to come guys, stay tuned,

Thanks Rockstar. Almost ready

Lol Kobraz you grabbed them all? I think Ive uploaded like 24 of them so far

Quick update

Matt Sydal final (?)

othv9k.jpg

GFW/TNA Impact attire completed. Working on NJPW tag team attire for second slot and entrance/moveset before uploading.

2coklsn.jpg

X-Pac DX shirt and preview

2q8stwy.jpg

RVD in-game Vengeance 2001 preview.

2dtwryg.jpg

Bobby Lashley early previews. Still working on it

smrnza.jpg

17a8v5.jpg

I have downloaded every RVD attire u have uploaded I cant wait for u to upload more they are just amazing

Very excited for Sydal & Pac.

Thanks Kobraz, I appreciate that. MadAgrar, Sydal is uploaded.

2em2ya0.jpg

othv9k.jpg

GFW attire (entrance jacket included but not shown here)

2coklsn.jpg

NJPW tag champion (Ricochet) attire w/ jacket

2iw6mnn.jpg

Tron image

2q9xj4y.jpg

Just copped that Sydal great job on that! Really looking forward to that Ryback and Lashley too mane.

Thanks buddy. Here they are

Bobby Lashley uploaded.

Two 2017 attires

11t4twl.jpg

t64gw6.jpg

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, LASHLEY, IMPACT

Credit to Raven_15 for the amazing face texture (I made some minor edits to it)

Ryback uploaded too

Two WWE attires

2880euc.jpg

11bpxdw.jpg

Tags are RELL7THIRTY, RYBACK

Used the same face texture I used for him last game. Props to Raven again for sharing one he made, but I wound up using my own.

Lol I'll see if I can find those logos, MadAgrar

In the meantime...

Uploaded RVD 2010 TNA Debut attire vs Sting & another TNA attire. All logos on these 2 are made by me. Lots of YouTube

2vmxago.jpg

In-game previews

6yfivc.jpg

14nny4y.jpg

30lp9x1.jpg

Hey thanks WNX

Hey guys, haven't updated this topic in a while, but I've been CAWing. Here are some of the CAWs I've uploaded on CC

Drew McIntyre

2qtbiuo.jpg

Huge credit to PH_Guy for letting me use most of his logos to finish creating Drew. I only had the front logos lol. Credit to RaieE, I used a couple of his textures that I downloaded with his CAWs.

He's got his all his leaked DLC stuff equipped. Used a moveset by AgeofSandow (found it on YouTube)

Bobby Lashley

34pxoci.jpg

Updated the attire to his latest one vs Moose, a few days ago

Credit to Raven_15 for his amazing face texture. I slightly modified it to adjust to this year's new lighting system. Got/Made all his logos with Google references

Chavo Guerrero

2j67k9g.jpg

Credit to BernieLomax for most of these Chavo logos. The rest I gathered from google images.

Evan Bourne

2rcxvuc.jpg

Same face texture and model as his Matt Sydal persona. Got a nice texture for his tights from Google images with a dead end to the source.

Matt Sydal

1z2myzb.jpg

Same model, but his second attire is from NJPW (slight changes to the belt, jacket) and he has a man bun. Used a bunch of references of his tights to make his logos and hand drew some of his jacket logos.

Tommy Dreamer

1448907.jpg

Credit to ExecutionerX85 for the "Thank You For Life" side logos on the first attire, and to NickBreaker for recommending them to me. The other logos were made from Google pics.

Ryback

2d14avq.jpg

I added some skin textures to his eyes since they were so dark, and also lowered the outer corners. I think this looks better now. Didn't re-upload since the updates were minor. 2K16 screenshots for his second attire, and Google for his first.

Syxx (WIP)

27zc1sh.jpg

Using the in-game NWO logo, and working on his "thug" attire. Those logos will be from BernieLomax

Hope you guys like the updates.

Thanks Ash! Here are some previews

Trevor Lee WIP

33vdkao.jpg

f27hp0.jpg

Credit @auday for the face texture, found it in a throwback topic. I think it works really well. Still a work in progress.

Mike Tyson 2010 & retro WIP

iz6xds.jpg

2m7z21y.jpg

2ikp5j7.jpg

I hope they still have Tysons entrance, victory animation and preset moveset from last games.

Trevor Lee uploaded. 2 looks and slightly different attires (knee pads really). His attire is simple, but his body needed textures to match his likeness. Anyway, hope you guys like it! Really happy with this one.

(WCPW Loaded arena pictured below by me, uploaded on CC too using my username as the search tag. The preview in CC doesn't show the barricade logos, but as you can see in these screenshots, they're there. On a side note, how do I change that WWE banner on the wall??)

8x80sg.jpg

s4c0wh.jpg

2qaqm44.jpg

szhnyr.jpg

2czekx2.jpg

2jcyb09.jpg

Big thanks to @nick and @defract for their feedback and suggestions. Credit to @auday for his face texture (found in an old topic), which I slightly modified for this game. Cred to @rye, "borrowed" his hairline texture from one of his caws. Cred Google images as I used it for his chest texture ('twas a pain in the ass), freckles texture and basically all the references I used to morph.

Here's an early sneak peek preview of something I just started working on.

vg074k.jpg

ht5gua.jpg

Hope you guys like it. More to come!

Cant wait to see the Thug attire for Syxx!

It's uploaded :) will try to post previews when I can.

Hey Rell anyway you can do a Will Osprey next after Trever Lee ??

Idk, I think Defract is gonna make him, plus I've still got to finish the ones I already have planned. Thanks for the request though

Archived