Can anyone make these CAW's and upload them to Community Creations?

ant-221

It's not me being rude I'm just say people on here won't help you I have an Xbox one but I can't afford Wwe2k18 on it plus my Xbox one don't either so I can't that fixed either I'm a poor *Censored* who works in Tesco's.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not me being rude I'm just say people on here won't help you I have an Xbox one but I can't afford Wwe2k18 on it plus my Xbox one don't either so I can't that fixed either I'm a poor *censored* who works in Tesco's.

Well I'm going to keep asking until I get help, my mate asked on the 2K forums and got infracted as they saw his posts as spam.

It's not me being rude I'm just say people on here won't help you I have an Xbox one but I can't afford Wwe2k18 on it plus my Xbox one don't either so I can't that fixed either I'm a poor *censored* who works in Tesco's.

Well I'm going to keep asking until I get help, my mate asked on the 2K forums and got infracted as they saw his posts as spam.

anyway you joined the dark side ps4 is way better more custom creations xbox lacks custom creations in my opinion.

anyway you joined the dark side ps4 is way better more custom creations xbox lacks custom creations in my opinion.

No it's just most CAW makers switched to the PS4 leaving Xbox One gamers looking for CAW's high and dry. Now if you are not going to help me. Than please do not reply back. I hope your Xbox One is fixed soon though.

No it's just most CAW makers switched to the PS4 leaving Xbox One gamers looking for CAW's high and dry. Now if you are not going to help me. Than please do not reply back. I hope your Xbox One is fixed soon though.

really no reason to rude just starting a conversation. but fair enough. i'll just piss off then

really no reason to rude just starting a conversation. but fair enough. i'll just piss off then

Apologies if I sounded rude. I'm just frustrated over this lack of help I'm getting with these CAW's I'm looking for.

Apologies if I sounded rude. I'm just frustrated over this lack of help I'm getting with these CAW's I'm looking for.

nah its im pissing off seeing as though im not helping you best of luck finding these creations. patients is key my friend. im gone.

nah its im pissing off seeing as though im not helping you best of luck finding these creations. patients is key my friend. im gone.

Well I just got one more on the list. That leaves only 8 left to get now.

Can anyone on here help with the 6 remaining CAW's I'm looking for on the Xbox One.

The 6 CAW's I am looking for are mentioned in my OP as this lack of help in getting them on here and for my mate of the 2KForums and Reddit is really starting get frustrating!

Can someone help with the final four CAW's I am looking for.

These are the CAW's I'm looking for.
From the Devil May Cry series
Nero (And not brother Nero)
From Mortal Kombat
Nightwolf
From the Street Fighter Video Game Series
Vega
Lastly
From the Ninja Gaiden games
Ninja Gaiden (Ryu Hayabusa)

Can anyone help me out by making these 4 CAW's for me on the Xbox one.

My mate has asked on Reddit and 2Kforums and I've also asked on Sufficent Velocity as well as on here and no closer to getting these CAW's and neither of us are good at making CAW's otherwise we'd would do it ourselves.

Edit.

I found this video with an entrance for one of the CAW's I'm looking for in 2K18 on my Xbox One. Can anyone tell me what platform this was made on as I can't tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m621kDf8L7o

Just got one on my list that leaves 3 left to get on my list plus one more.

I still have to get the following

Devil May Cry
Nero (And not brother Nero)
Mortal Kombat
Nightwolf
From the Ninja Gaiden video game series
Ninja Gaiden (Ryu Hayabusa)
Lastly
A Samurai Warrior CAW.

*claps*

Indeed I was, ant-221, you're going to think I'm rude for doing that, and that you entitled to request in a requests section but take a step back and look at it differently.

You have posted consistently and regularly asking for the same niche work without response, yet I don't see you contributing anywhere else on the board. Contributing doesn't have to be making caws, belts, arenas, it can be giving feed back, praising others work, pointing people in the right direction.

You don't do any of this, yet post seemingly daily asking for things, do you not think if someone could help they would have done so weeks ago?

Theres a fine line between asking a reasonable request and being demanding and overbearing, and persistent to the point of rudeness, you crossed it ages ago. I tried politely to suggest but harshly no one wants to help you, whether its because your posts are annoying or requests very niche or both I don't know

Archived