Can anyone make these CAW's and upload them to Community Creations?

ant-221

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rely on others as much as you want, no one on here is going to do them, hence why the actual caw makes that replied have said no!

But just give them a go yourself, how bad could it be? Garbage quality for garbage caws! ?

There's no need to say his taste in CAWS are " garbage", it's just his preference. Just because he's not requesting Jeff Hardy or CM Punk or some other CAW that's been created 50 Trillion times doesn't mean he has bad taste.

Rely on others as much as you want, no one on here is going to do them, hence why the actual caw makes that replied have said no!

But just give them a go yourself, how bad could it be? Garbage quality for garbage caws! ?

There's no need to say his taste in CAWS are " garbage", it's just his preference. Just because he's not requesting Jeff Hardy or CM Punk or some other CAW that's been created 50 Trillion times doesn't mean he has bad taste.

Thank you. Besides why would people want a CAW of Jeff Hardy when he's part of a future DLC pack?

I would help you but I'm no good at making caws only alternative Attires for in-game wrestlers if I talented in that department I would gladly help you out but I'm not. I guess I could hunt for textures for the caws you want. But I'll bet you I can't them.

I would help you but I'm no good at making caws only alternative Attires for in-game wrestlers if I talented in that department I would gladly help you out but I'm not. I guess I could hunt for textures for the caws you want. But I'll bet you I can't them.

I'm happy that at least, if you were good at making CAW's you'd help out. Let's hope someone helps me with this.

I'm happy that at least, if you were good at making CAW's you'd help out. Let's someone helps me with this.

If you would of ask 5 years ago I would help you out but with next gen they changed the create a superstar feature to much which makes it hard to capture a good caw. So I would wait a few months till someone actually makes them on cc

Oh just a little friendly advice don't take what the other guys are saying to you they are winding you up if you react to them. Your giving them ammunition to take the piss outta you so they are joking with you.

I'm happy that at least, if you were good at making CAW's you'd help out. Let's hope someone helps me with this.

If you would of ask 5 years ago I would help you out but with next gen they changed the create a superstar feature to much which makes it hard to capture a good caw. So I would wait a few months till someone actually makes them on cc

Oh just a little friendly advice don't take what the other guys are saying to you they are winding you up if you react to them. Your giving them ammunition to take the piss outta you so they are joking with you.

Well I never liked comments such as that when I was bullied in school and back then ignoring them and not responding to them didn't work at stopping it either.

So can anyone help me out by making the CAW'S I am looking for in my OP and not pick on me for my taste in CAW'S like others have done on here. Thankfully not everyone has done that.

I got one more that was on the list. Only 12 left to get now and the list is complete.

Got one more on the list.

However I'm still looking for these CAW's and haven't gotten them yet.

Devil May Cry
Nero (And not brother Nero)
Mortal Kombat
Kabal
Ermac
Quan Chi
Nightwolf
Naruto
Hinata
Lastly
Ninja Gaiden (Ryu Hayabusa)
Can anyone help me out and make these CAW's and put them on Community Creations on the Xbox One!

Devil May Cry

Mortal Kombat

Kabal

Ermac

Quan Chi

Kung Lao

Nightwolf

GI JOE

Snake Eyes

Naruto

Hinata

Lastly

Can anyone help me out and make these CAW's and put them on Community Creations on the Xbox One!

I would just give up no ones gonna help you. Sorry but it's trues

Devil May Cry

Mortal Kombat

Kabal

Ermac

Quan Chi

Kung Lao

Nightwolf

GI JOE

Snake Eyes

Naruto

Hinata

Lastly

I would just give up no ones gonna help you. Sorry but it's trues

I'm not giving up. I want these CAW's and I will keep this up till I get them! If I gave up every time I was told to give up. I'd never have gone onto college and got top marks in all my college courses, if I gave up when I first started writing fanfiction I wouldn't have written a story recently that got a lot of praise online.

So no I am not giving up, now if you play 2K18 on the Xbox One, can you help me by making these CAW's I am looking for? Otherwise keep your opinion that I should give up to yourself.

Archived