Can anyone make these CAW's and upload them to Community Creations?

ant-221

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You asked a question and he said no, what do you think that means? ?

Look all I am asking for is help with someone these CAW's I am looking for as I am not good at making them myself.

Everyone looks for CAW's in this game and other games in the past, that others can make for them, so why should it be any different for me?

Because most caw creators make actual wrestlers and youre asking for a ridiculous amount of fictional non-wrestling related characters, that not one person is going to waste their time doing for you for absolutely no benefit to them.

Secondly you keep posting asking the same question over and over again, eventually someone was going to say no at some point.

I have a big list in the requests section myself, but they are all actual wrestlers, but not one person has replied to me, am I going to keep posting it? No, I wait patiently.

Theres a couple reasons, pick one because I couldnt care less, I just thought it was funny that someone said no ?

Because most caw creators make actual wrestlers and youre asking for a ridiculous amount of fictional non-wrestling related characters, that not one person is going to waste their time doing for you for absolutely no benefit to them.

Secondly you keep posting asking the same question over and over again, eventually someone was going to say no at some point.

I have a big list in the requests section myself, but they are all actual wrestlers, but not one person has replied to me, am I going to keep posting it? No, I wait patiently.

Theres a couple reasons, pick one because I couldnt care less, I just thought it was funny that someone said no ?

I prefer fictional non-wrestling characters to actual wrestlers it's my preference. Plus someone could help as a random act of kindness, a way to pay it forward.

Patience has never been one of my strong points, plus I thought no one was looking my thread if I wasn't getting any comments.

A lot of these characters were made last year So I do not see a problem with them being made again this year.

Sorry to hear you haven't gotten any help either.

Plus i have Aspergers that's why I tend to repeat things like ask the same question over and over again.

No. Your taste in characters is garbage.

Don't be rude. I have most of the CAW's I want. Now I'm looking for the rest, If you were looking for CAW's I'd help you find them.

No. Your taste in characters is garbage.

??? I have already warned him

Me and my best mate want these CAW's on the list for our Universe Mode in the game,

It's our preference accept that and please help! Sooner we get all of these CAW's the sooner this will be over.

Its fun though! ?

No one on here is going to do them for you

Well I am not good at making CAW's like that, otherwise I would make them myself. so I have to rely on others to help me out by making them.

It's not fun to be rude, if our roles were reversed I wouldn't be rude to you.

Rely on others as much as you want, no one on here is going to do them, hence why the actual caw makes that replied have said no!

But just give them a go yourself, how bad could it be? Garbage quality for garbage caws! ?

If you have nothing helpful to say, than say nothing at all.

Archived