Screwed Up Move Animations

fallofparadise

i mentioned in the Bugs/Glitches thread

Side Headlock Takeover messes up the placement of ur arm....if its assigned as a Front Facelock Grapple. It works normally as a Medium Grapple tho.

Idk what it looks like during a match. But Diving Tomohawk Chop from the stage....the preview is all types of wigged out

I'm going through the game and finding moves that weren't working properly. List what you find here too.

Arm Wrench/Arm Breaker 2 is missing the second part of the animation.

I will say though even if your opponent counters that move and you use that as a quick grapple, you will counter that reversal every time they counter it. Also you won't lose any bar over it. So yeah pretty much game breaker right there.

I'm going through the game and finding moves that weren't working properly. List what you find here too.

arm wrench / arm breaker 2 is not missing anything. this is correct.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

I've onky seen this happen once, but Shinsuke's Kinshasa 1 doesn't correct properly. The pin combo doesn't work well either.

i'm not seeing this problem. are you sure it's kinshasa 1? connected every time i tried and pin combo worked fine for me.

arm wrench / arm breaker 2 is not missing anything. this is correct.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

the assigned 'reach' motion was totally not appropriate so i have addressed that and the reversals that trigger off of that particular motion were definitely bugged. those will be addressed.

I've onky seen this happen once, but Shinsuke's Kinshasa 1 doesn't correct properly. The pin combo doesn't work well either.

i'm not seeing this problem. are you sure it's kinshasa 1? connected every time i tried and pin combo worked fine for me.

I tired again, I might not have used the pin combo. But after Shinsuke lands the move the opponent rolls over and stands back up.

The targeting in this game seems to be pretty off in general. It's especially bad in tag matches when your character doesn't realize a tag was made an suddenly 70% of their moves start missing. I lost a match because of this.

The targeting in this game seems to be pretty off in general. It's especially bad in tag matches when your character doesn't realize a tag was made an suddenly 70% of their moves start missing. I lost a match because of this.

is this off hot tags?

Mostly, yeah. But that's not the only time that it happens.

The avalanche Captain's Hook doesn't actually work as a submission

Not screwed up. Timschel noted pre-release that it's a weakness of the game engine which doesn't allow for submissions off that.

Not screwed up. Timschel noted pre-release that it's a weakness of the game engine which doesn't allow for submissions off that.

Oh, okay. Ignore me then, am stupid. I am right in saying that the new Hell's Gate from last year isn't on disc tho, right?

Oh, okay. Ignore me then, am stupid. I am right in saying that the new Hell's Gate from last year isn't on disc tho, right?

Yeah that was a mistake, they removed the wrong one by accident. According to timschel it'll be fixed.

does anyone know which rollins' move is bugged? i still can't seem to find it

the name would be helpful. is it assigned by default?

I think they're talking about either his old avada kadavra corner superkick, or his listo superkick that was added a year or two ago (i don't think it's that one though, I haven't had any trouble using it as of yet).

does anyone know which rollins' move is bugged? i still can't seem to find it

the name would be helpful. is it assigned by default?

I think they're talking about either his old avada kadavra corner superkick, or his listo superkick that was added a year or two ago (i don't think it's that one though, I haven't had any trouble using it as of yet).

This one.

Archived