Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TCsinger09

ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: NEW previews 10/19/17

Can you do Renee Michelle?

Great Job on jazzy! :)

Just had to modify her moveset a bit and changed the hair on one of the two attires to have her with two different Looks.

BTW: The tilt a whirl slam from wiki which is set as her second finisher is wrong.

She only used the move as a signature but never as a finisher.

The Omega Plex is one of her finishers and it's in the game as "Regal Plex" (with a pin combination).

Just thought I'll let you know in case anyone want's to Change it too. :D

Just had to modify her moveset a bit and changed the hair on one of the two attires to have her with two different Looks.

BTW: The tilt a whirl slam from wiki which is set as her second finisher is wrong.

The Omega Plex is one of her finishers and it's in the game as "Regal Plex" (with a pin combination).

Thanks! I warned you. I'm better at faces than movesets. I'll go change it. Damn Wiki you failed me!!

Can you do Renee Michelle?

Possibly, but I cant make any promises. Her attire scares me lol!

Who's next lol

Jazzy movement and moveset is on point, just had two fun handicap matches with her pure domination

I have some im working on, but not sure who to preview next. I decided this year im previewing one at a time and not showing another until I release the one before.

Thanks! I warned you. I'm better at faces than movesets. I'll go change it. Damn Wiki you failed me!!

Hehe! NP! If you are planning Lana next let me know so I can remove her from my creation list too. :D

The more you create, the less my workload and I can Focus on the requests more. :)

Hehe! NP! If you are planning Lana next let me know so I can remove her from my creation list too. :D

The more you create, the less my workload and I can Focus on the requests more. :)

Unfortunately she is not.

Oh god your gonna make me delete the Ivelisse I thought was perfect!!!!!!!! I gotta have yours, what attires are you planning for her! These all look great you have their faces down pact

Oh god your gonna make me delete the Ivelisse I thought was perfect!!!!!!!! I gotta have yours, what attires are you planning for her! These all look great you have their faces down pact

I'm not 100% sure yet. Any ideas?

Previews looking very good. Can't wait to see more!

Not sure how to post pictures but the silver pants and gold pants attires would be awesome!

I really wanted to the gold ones, but I ran into a glitch with the tights that wont allow me to go the full length of the tights.

Will you be making Katie Lea/Winter?

I will try.

Things needed before upload

Ivelisse: entrance attire for second attire, moveset, and entrance

Jessicka Havok: second attire, moveset, and entrance

Cheerleader Melissa: moveset, and entrance

Love your work,but you do realize Jessicka Havok hasn't looked like that in YEARS.

The rest are FANTASTIC!!!!!!

she lost a lot of weight. look at her twitter.