ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: NEW previews 10/19/17

TCsinger09

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Job on jazzy! :)

Just had to modify her moveset a bit and changed the hair on one of the two attires to have her with two different Looks.

BTW: The tilt a whirl slam from wiki which is set as her second finisher is wrong.

She only used the move as a signature but never as a finisher.

The Omega Plex is one of her finishers and it's in the game as "Regal Plex" (with a pin combination).

Just thought I'll let you know in case anyone want's to Change it too. :D

Just had to modify her moveset a bit and changed the hair on one of the two attires to have her with two different Looks.

BTW: The tilt a whirl slam from wiki which is set as her second finisher is wrong.

The Omega Plex is one of her finishers and it's in the game as "Regal Plex" (with a pin combination).

Thanks! I warned you. I'm better at faces than movesets. I'll go change it. Damn Wiki you failed me!!

Can you do Renee Michelle?

Possibly, but I cant make any promises. Her attire scares me lol!

Who's next lol

Jazzy movement and moveset is on point, just had two fun handicap matches with her pure domination

I have some im working on, but not sure who to preview next. I decided this year im previewing one at a time and not showing another until I release the one before.

Thanks! I warned you. I'm better at faces than movesets. I'll go change it. Damn Wiki you failed me!!

Hehe! NP! If you are planning Lana next let me know so I can remove her from my creation list too. :D

The more you create, the less my workload and I can Focus on the requests more. :)

Hehe! NP! If you are planning Lana next let me know so I can remove her from my creation list too. :D

The more you create, the less my workload and I can Focus on the requests more. :)

Unfortunately she is not.

Archived