ObsessedW/divas Women of Wrestling: NEW previews 10/19/17

TCsinger09

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks great so far! :D

In case you are still working on her:

- I would give her the 42th armgear (from the top) for her left arm and just make one more circle with a custom image after it to make it look like the original she wears. :)

- For the Boots you can use the 23th ones and add Images for the golden parts if you want

- For the hair I would try out the numbers 55 and 76 (counted from the top left to the bottom) to meet her original hair.

- If you are aiming for a second attire you can just replace the golden parts of the pants and top with Red cause she is also using a red Version of this attire with either black boots or the same ones with the golden parts too.

Hope this helps! :)

sweet Jazzy.

Thanks!

Have to ask...is Mia Yim planned?

Mia is planned.

She looks so good! Definitely getting her !

Thanks!

Dude, that looks awesome.

Thank you!

Whats her tags?

I was looking to get some feedback first as well as finish up her moveset.

She looks great so far! :D

In case you are still working on her:

- I would give her the 42th armgear (from the top) for her left arm and just make one more circle with a custom image after it to make it look like the original she wears. :)

- For the Boots you can use the 23th ones and add Images for the golden parts if you want

- For the hair I would try out the numbers 55 and 76 (counted from the top left to the bottom) to meet her original hair.

- If you are aiming for a second attire you can just replace the golden parts of the pants and top with Red cause she is also using a red Version of this attire with either black boots or the same ones with the golden parts too.

Hope this helps! :)

I will look into these. Thank you :) I definitely miss the days of when the parts were numbered lol

Yeah I Miss the days stuff was numbered too. :P

In case you don't know it yet, they added a Workaround to the Fading in the engine.

If you Stretch the Images the "traditional way" they will fade at the sides again making look as bad as before.

So just place the Image you wanna use then tap the R3 of your Controller once and the Image will go as far around the Body as it can.

All you have to do after is just change the size to your liking and confirm. :)

Okay, so I posted some updated pictures. I reworked the attire after I learned how to do the logo trick. She will be uploaded to CC tomorrow. Please bare with me on the move-set. I cant remember the last time I made my own. Let me know what you think.

Okay, so I posted some updated pictures. I reworked the attire after I learned how to do the logo trick. She will be uploaded to CC tomorrow. Please bare with me on the move-set. I cant remember the last time I made my own. Let me know what you think.

So the other hair didn't worked?

I also see 4 Images of the same attire (2 in ring and 2 entrance), was that intentional or by mistake? :P

I also see 4 Images of the same attire (2 in ring and 2 entrance), was that intentional or by mistake? :P

I wasn't feeling the hair you suggested LOL

I had a feeling someone would say/think that. The tights on the second one are different. You cant really tell from the pic but they are different. I promise :)

I wasn't feeling the hair you suggested LOL

I had a feeling someone would say/think that. The tights on the second one are different. You cant really tell from the pic but they are different. I promise :)

NP. :D

Ah this explains the 4 Pictures!

EDIT: I zoomed in and it showed now. :laugh:

Okay, so I changed the second attire to her red one after seeing the other in game. The original does something weird in match kinda like the fishnets. Pics up later. Will upload as soon as i get the PSN name of the person who helped me with the moveset.

Archived