Rekka's Original CAWS (Added Gorial my Black Metal Inspired CAW..)

Rekka_No_Ryo

Also I have made Erik's older brother, Bjarni, who I used Vladimir Kulich for (as he works out awesome) and I gave him a modern HHH-ish build to him and height and weight, as well as moveset in contrast to Erik's. As he is suppose to be older and a vetran, though im not sure what signatures and finishers to give him aside from The Dragon Sleeper 3..

Any suggestions ?

Makes me think straight off of classic moves. If he's older, then he's likely to use "old school" wrestling moves, like powerslams and spinebusters.

As a move on its own in the game though, I really like "Doctor Teeth". I don't think anyone really uses the Ghostbuster these days, but I've always thought that was a great finisher.

well I based his build and moves off of a current 48 year old HHH, the in ring vet, the not so spring chicken but can still get it done in the ring. As im currently thinking the tilt a whirl powerslam and spinebuster 5 for a sig with 9 and 110th street sam being the outside sigs and for finishers, spinebuster 9 and discus clothesline 2 wih the wrist lock lariat and back suplex powerbomb for outside finishers.

How about the Batista Bomb as a finisher, I seem to remember people saying it didn't look 100 percent clean in it's execution. Maybe you could play that as him suffering with the tolls of his many battles?

I've also thought of the perfect face texture for him, if you can find a good one - Duane "Dog" Chapman (Dog the Bounty Hunter) I think he'd be perfect.

I went with one of the sit out last rides, as well several of them look off, like the Bautista bomb, which works given the character's age. Also I'm working on a NEW character, who could pass for Chris Hemsworth (as Thor)'s brother, so I was wondering what sort of movelist I should give him, as for some reason Styles popped into mind, along with attributes as 91 is a nice start and not bloated like Reigns is.

For my CAW Gary, I currently have as following:

under standing strikes, I have:
boxing hook 1, high right kick, gut kick 3, low kick 2, and key lock combo 3®

and for his strike combos, I have as follows:
boxing hook 1, low kick 2, high right kick, low kick 2

and in the standing grapples I have under limb target the rear naked choke aka the coquina clutch

under weight det for limb target I have the buzz killer

and for his signatures I have the guillotine choke 1 and combo 7
and finishers as Asuka lock 1 and spinning leg lariat 1

Now I thought about having the Rolling Savate 4 and jumping knee strike 6 in there

and for strike attacks, I thought about doing:
left kick, left body kick, low kick 2, key lock combo 3 ® & left body kick ®

and for strike combinations
left kick, key lock combo 3 ®, right kick, low kick 3 ®

also I thought about in the standing grapples of switching the rear naked choke to the buzz killer and the weight det for coquina clutch possibly. Any other suggestions ?

I also have the lesnar styled ground and pound which I love, as it looks more vicious and brutal than that other shamrock styled one.

• 6 months later...

My latest CAW I uploaded, Gorial, my black metal inspired CAW. He is from Oslo Norway (Iceland sadly since Norway isnt selectable) and looks like Gaahl with out his corpse paint on. https://imgur.com/a/cKzUpe7

His signatures are the tombstone piledriver (Desecrator), End of Days (Dark Rites), Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb (Black Mass) and Chokeslam 6 (Devils Touch)

just type in RNR to find him.

I also have not gone anywhere, I just cant upload any of my other caws I have worked on and made due to the lame ass limitations they placed.

Here are all the CAWS I have and there are alot of new ones that I would love to upload: https://imgur.com/a/OwlVw3e

My latest CAW I uploaded, Gorial, my black metal inspired CAW. He is from Oslo Norway (Iceland sadly since Norway isnt selectable) and looks like Gaahl with out his corpse paint on. https://imgur.com/a/cKzUpe7

His signatures are the tombstone piledriver (Desecrator), End of Days (Dark Rites), Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb (Black Mass) and Chokeslam 6 (Devils Touch)

just type in RNR to find him.

I also have not gone anywhere, I just cant upload any of my other caws I have worked on and made due to the lame ass limitations they placed.

Here are all the CAWS I have and there are alot of new ones that I would love to upload: https://imgur.com/a/OwlVw3e

Might not get Gorial till next week but here's what I want when you get a chance:

El Ave De Guerra, El Grapadura, El Mascardo, Erik Magnusson, James Remington & Mick Carr Thanks!

El Ave De Guerra, El Grapadura, Erik Magnusson and Gorial are uploaded, just type in RNR to find them. James Remington is inspired by Hangman Page with a King Cuerno-ish inspired moveset. Mick, I will also upload.

Thanks but like I said, might not get them until Tuesday due to my hectic work schedule! Hope they are still there when I try to find them!

well all of them are there :) also whats on JAmes is suppose to be similar to an executioners hood which they removed for an entrance attire.

Thanks but not going to lose sleep over the fact that the Hood is gone! Will try to get them tomorrow or Friday!

Archived