WolfgangJT's CAWolfgangJT's CAW Topic - 04/10: WolfgangJT/Bhangra_Man's Final Bobby Lashley updated with RAW return attire!!

WolfgangJT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there an issue with the in game leather belt not being in the correct position?

We are about to re-check it on this tights selection, but yes, on most of the higher tights, it sits too low. Hogan's belt sat at the top of his tights...using the in-game belt on the higher positioned tights put the belt about the equivalent of 5 inches below the top of the tights...almost half way down them. But I did change tights last minute last night and never checked against these, which dip lower in the front than the other high positioned tights do. So re-checking.

Good deal.. Thanks Wolfie! And Awesome work as usual! I Love it!

Thanks. :)

Here's shots to show the difference in placement...still debating on it. Going to try some clean up on the textured version first, but this would be the difference if the 3D is used (you can see the textured one behind it).

10-26-2017_5-14-49_PM.png

10-26-2017_5-14-43_PM.png

Good deal.. Thanks Wolfie! And Awesome work as usual! I Love it!

Think we may have found a decent solution with lower tights and a small fig change that'll work with the 3D belt. Will post previews soon and see what people think between the two directions.

10/26: Bhangra-man/WolfgangJT's Hulk Hogan final bearded face, and final attire 1 now previewed!!

I'm loving the new preview of Hogan man! Nice!

On another note:

Are you and Bhangra_man going to recreate Big Poppa Pump since they have his chainmail this year? Also, a special request. Please consider a "Bite Me" 98'-01' Rick Steiner pretty please?

I'm loving the new preview of Hogan man! Nice!

On another note:

Are you and Bhangra_man going to recreate Big Poppa Pump since they have his chainmail this year? Also, a special request. Please consider a "Bite Me" 98'-01' Rick Steiner pretty please?

Definitely doing Scott...debating on Rick...never have been able to find great references of his attires to do him properly.

I think I remember that issue before. Does tekken57 still create because he found some awesome Rick Steiner logos? I know we can find some good face and body pics to get the morphs correct. If we can get tekken57 or someone else to get us some good references can we consider It? If you give me the ok I'll get started on a moveseat.

If I can get some good refs or someone who made textures, I'll definitely make him. Already got a good face shot of him, made a good face of him years back, but never finished it because of the attires issue. Just the attires are really hard to find any shots that aren't small or old and dark. I'd like to do his bulldog with the fire behind it as one...possibly his TNA look with the leather jacket as the other.

I know tekken57 did a mod once of him, but I remember him saying he didn't know how accurate it was for the same reason, issues finding good refs.

Wouldn't be a year without Wolfgangs Hogan. Shame about the bandana though in these new games, always comes out looking like an ill-fitting condom.

Lol. So true. Really wish they'd figure out how to make proper fitting bandanas and caps/hats. Just looks so odd poofing off the heads. But thanks.

Hey Wolfie! These attires are flawless brother. Stellar work on this Hogan. Hats off to you and Bhangra_man. I wanted to reach out to you to see which moveset are you giving Hogan? KungFu has another Hogan thread and he's asking for a good Hogan moveset so he can upload. I would whip up one but I just don't have the time at the moment. Let me know.

Oh, and one more thing.. wouldn't it be cool to be able to remove the weight belt and use it on you opponent? Use your pull to persuade the developers at 2k to make it happen.

Most odds, I'll convert my moveset I had on my WWE2K17 Hogan...which was a port over of GetNotoriousXBL's 2k16 set with some additions by me.

Also, new shots coming with new figures. Took what I had in game and my initial choices on the body ended up making it too thick/big when paired up to in-game Rock '01...so did some figure changes I've tested and like better overall in the game. :)

Archived