Defract's CAW Emporium - BruiserWeight Pete Dunne 28/01/2018

Defract.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J-man, I'm sure he'll post pics at some point, but I can vouch for him and say it's awesome! Has his blue War Games attire in the first slot, and a black one in the second.

Can't wait to see it, every other War Games attire for him i've seen they've just changed the material to carbon fiber, colored it blue and called it a day, which doesn't look accurate at all. But i know Defract has it done accurately with a proper accurate texture.

J-man, I'm sure he'll post pics at some point, but I can vouch for him and say it's awesome! Has his blue War Games attire in the first slot, and a black one in the second.

Can't wait to see it, every other War Games attire for him i've seen they've just changed the material to carbon fiber, colored it blue and called it a day, which doesn't look accurate at all. But i know Defract has it done accurately with a proper accurate texture.

No he used the carbon fiber, which works just fine.

No he used the carbon fiber, which works just fine.

I mean i guess but its not exactly the same texture as what was on his tights though. I took a screen cap from his tights, cropped the texture from it and just applied it to the Almas i have and then placed designs over it and lowered the opacity to give it the shiny look and it looks great.

The main thing about his tights from War Games was they looked to have tiny white dots all over them, which is why the carbon fiber doesn't match it exactly cause theres no white dots with it.

Archived