Cruiserweights/Weight Class

baken1942

Just something I noticed which sucks is, everyone is a weight class this year (Cruiserwight, Light Heavyweight, Heavyweight and Super Heavyweight)

While I was setting up my Universe, I noticed some guys like Sin Cara, Nick Miller and Shane Thorne for instance, I would like to have involved in my Cruiserweight Division but are listed as Light Heavyweights in the game so therefore are uneligible for the Cruiserweight Championship.

So I took a look at the old Cruiserweight Title, The WCW Cruiserweight Title, since those were both 230lbs and under I believe but again the names above are not eligible.

I then thought well maybe I will have to use the Light Heavyweight Title then since the Light Heavyweights and the Cruiserweights would both be eligible for this title. Again, same thing. The Light Heavyweight guys are not eligible for the Light Heavyweight Title.

This is a bit of a bummer. You would think since they have weight classes that the titles would be separated into the correct weight classes but it's not.

I can obviously just create the Cruiserweight or Light Heavyweight Titles and have the weight limit off and just keep track myself of who is in the division but that sort of defeats the purpose.

You don't understand the issue. In the old days the weight limit to compete for the CW Title was higher than 205. If this limit should be on anything it should only be on the new CW Title not the old one and the light weight Title.

:rolleyes:

It might be fine to you but it isn't for me and others.

Nothings fine to you dude, you're entire purpose here is to find anything, including things that haven't been confirmed, to complain about.

How is that bs? :lol:

It's literally called the "Cruiserweight Championship". The old games had it wrong.

If you want these people to compete for that very belt so bad, you have to customize it and change the settings

The old games didn't have it wrong. The Cruiserweight and Light Heavywight were both 220lbs and under belts irl back in the day.

They should fix Sin Cara weight class since he has fought in the division before and built weight is still 205.

2K are going with real weight for most people this year except Chad Gable for some reason...

Archived