NickBreaker's CAWlection - Jeff Cobb UP - MCMG ReUp

NickBreaker!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wolfgang looks perfect. However even after deleted 6 people it didn't free up enough logos to download him so I won't be able to use him. I love your work. It's a shame we don't get more logo slots. A lot of the best work just uses so many logos that there simply isn't room to have all your CAWs be great versions. I've deleted all 2nd attires and I still am out of room. I wish they would let us buy more CAW/Logo spots but oh well. I'm just venting I suppose because I really wanted this CAW. Great work.

for some reason since getting wolfgang and i placed him in my universe, if charlotte is on the card fightng, her picture is swapped out with wolfgangs, ive done to tests runs of universe since getting him and both times wolfgang and charlotte is swapped, anyone else have this prob?

Guessing it's a glitch in the game, but not with Wolfgang in particular. Seems to be random. Cesaro is always being replaced by Eddie Edwards in my game.

for some reason since getting wolfgang and i placed him in my universe, if charlotte is on the card fightng, her picture is swapped out with wolfgangs, ive done to tests runs of universe since getting him and both times wolfgang and charlotte is swapped, anyone else have this prob?

Guessing it's a glitch in the game, but not with Wolfgang in particular. Seems to be random. Cesaro is always being replaced by Eddie Edwards in my game.

hmmm i wonder if someone sent a ticket about it could it get fixed, seems like a problem that might take time to track down

WOW - That Jerry Lynn caw is a master piece..

Better than most in game models too...

Can't wait for this to be released !

It really is! I'm marking out over my own CAW again #Loser

Seriously though - I've been obsessing over it for a while - This is the 3rd attempt at adding a face texture and doing the morph all over again!

Moveset is a joy! Love the new moves that suit him, and chain grapple, pin reversals etc. Very fun - had some amazing matches against Storm & RVD. It really FEELS like Jerry IMO! Can't thank Ex & Defract enough for the help.

Upload soon after a couple more matches & tweaks!

Stupid question of the day;

How do I get to Select his "yellow attire" as one of the 2 attires to choose from?

I choose attire 1 and the preview shows the yellow attire but when the match starts it the red attire he's wearing...

Stupid question of the day;

How do I get to Select his "yellow attire" as one of the 2 attires to choose from?

I choose attire 1 and the preview shows the yellow attire but when the match starts it the red attire he's wearing...

Not a stupid question my man.

I often do 4 attires on one slot, since I'm such a nice guy - this CAW has - Yellow ECW, Black ECW/WWF, Red TNA, Blue late TNA.

You need to go in and edit the CAW, and copy the yellow attire into both ring and entrance. You'll have to chose which attire you want as the 2nd one too, and do the same.

I may upload another slot with some more colourways and attires.

Enjoy!

Or you can duplicate the Lynn caw, then edit whichever one, import one of the attires to slot 1 Ring, then import another for slot 2 Ring. Copy the attires you imported to the entrance slots. Choose a different entrance pose. Press OPTIONS on your ps control to save your changes.

Now go back to the original one you copied, with the original pose Nick chose. Copy whichever ones you didn't import previously to either the entrance or ring slots, depending on which ones you haven't touched. Press OPTIONS again to save.

Now you have all 4 of Nicks awesome attires, on 2 CAWs, the way he meant for you to use it.

unless you're super low on caw slots, totally understandable to pick your favorite two

Love love love that Lynn bro. Like I've said countless times lol

Archived