Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

First off, amazing caws. The Ahmed, Shamrock, and Venis are exactly the ones I was looking for, but couldnt find any this good so thank you.

few questions:

1. Any chance you can do a Million Dollar Man? One of his regular attire (black trunks, black entrance suit) and Summerslam 92 as an alternate?

2. Whenever I download the Disco Inferno with the hat on the game crashes when I view it in edit a superstar. Anyone else with this problem or am I a lucky one?

3. Did they patch the logo issue yet with Carmella?

4. Not to be a pest, but when you post updates can you post the pics as replies also? On mobile its a pain to have to keep going to the first page.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Type in "WLF", several good Ted Dibiase CAWs have been made by those guys.

2. I don't have that particular issue, but when I try to delete alternate attires on the majority of Tyrant's CAWs, for some reason it starts stripping attire #1 of logos as well (IE deleting the NOD attire on Ahmed Johnson). Work around to this was just copying 1 attire over to slots 3 & 4.

3. The patch did not fix the logo issues - in fact, they've created new issues in that you used to only get the red !/shadow man render in Edit A Superstar only if you deleted face texture logos, now it appears if you delete ANY logo that shows up blank/transparent through the Deletion Utility. Best to only delete logos that show up as "NOT USED" even if they're blank. I believe he said he'd be working on Carmella/Elles once they finally fixed that. Hopefully the next patch isn't too far off and doesn't break more things.

Any way you could upload Ken shamrock without the Cena Nuff pack content (that's if you know what part that is) please. If not no worries

Will see what I can do, though the content in use is from Kurt Angle.

First off, amazing caws. The Ahmed, Shamrock, and Venis are exactly the ones I was looking for, but couldnt find any this good so thank you.

few questions:

1. Any chance you can do a Million Dollar Man? One of his regular attire (black trunks, black entrance suit) and Summerslam 92 as an alternate?

2. Whenever I download the Disco Inferno with the hat on the game crashes when I view it in edit a superstar. Anyone else with this problem or am I a lucky one?

3. Did they patch the logo issue yet with Carmella?

4. Not to be a pest, but when you post updates can you post the pics as replies also? On mobile its a pain to have to keep going to the first page.

Thanks man. Sure, I'll start doing that from next update.

Still no patch for missing logos yet unfortunately (rage!). I've never heard of that Disco issue either. I wonder if that's new from the patch?

Any way you could upload Ken shamrock without the Cena Nuff pack content (that's if you know what part that is) please. If not no worries

Will see what I can do, though the content in use is from Kurt Angle.

Cheers but it's definitely cena pack. I've got the angle one. I know it's difficult to know what the exact DLC part is so dont worry too much.

I think I'm gonna have to put my work on hold for a little bit ladies and gents. Literally every time I go into CAW mode it's crashing.

2K need to sort themselves out because this is beyond a joke now.

Tyrant185, I hope you didn't spend much time on those Bludgeon Brothers attires, because it looks like they've abandoned the gimmick already. Lol

They wrestled at a house show last night as "Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, came out to Harper's old theme song, and wearing their old gear. Can't say I blame WWE for scrapping this stupid gimmick though.

ChLbfaz.jpg

Tyrant185, I hope you didn't spend much time on those Bludgeon Brothers attires, because it looks like they've abandoned the gimmick already. Lol

They wrestled at a house show last night as "Luke Harper and Erick Rowan, came out to Harper's old theme song, and wearing their old gear. Can't say I blame WWE for scrapping this stupid gimmick though.

ChLbfaz.jpg

Oh geez lol. Yeah the gimmick was a pretty terrible idea. If you ask me they should get a heel biker gimmick or something like that. Something where they can be more dark or aggressive.

Gonna scratch what I said before as well, as I managed to get a wrestling slot for Ellsworth uploaded, featuring his attire from this week's Smackdown.

0ybwg8m.jpg

DWzzuUY.jpg

c9j2jEu.jpg

Lol I love it. Have you considered doing any of Carmella's new attires?

Just redoing the ones I originally reuploaded. I would have done her red and black $ singlets but somebody already put a perfect version out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived