Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

Sir,

Your Ahmed Johnson is PHENOMINAL. Ken is Shaping up nice too. Ken's always a must have, Gonna Make Him and Ahmed a Tag Team. Your Ellsorth and other CAWS are amazing. Can't wait to download them!

Thanks man. I'd hold off on downloading Carmellsworth right now as I need to reupload them with working logos (a lot of custom logos disappear on both of them)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big thanks for sharing that though.

Ken Shamrock preview added.

My pleasure. Hopefully if word of this gets spread around we can eliminate it (if 2K won't).

Shamrock is looking great. I'll be downloading him for sure. Also looking forward to your Owen going up as well.

My pleasure. Hopefully if word of this gets spread around we can eliminate it (if 2K won't).

Shamrock is looking great. I'll be downloading him for sure. Also looking forward to your Owen going up as well.

I've pitched the message forward to 2K in the bugs thread so hopefully they catch it if nobody else has posted it. Massive issue though, geez. I've noticed that the image manager is starting to mess up as well, where downloaded images aren't deleting from the Incoming section, so I can't tell what's new and what's old.

You and Raiee need to settle down. I can't even. Too much greatness in one forum!

We're collectively trying to break the internet lol. His CM Punk is mind-blowing!

I've pitched the message forward to 2K in the bugs thread so hopefully they catch it if nobody else has posted it. Massive issue though, geez. I've noticed that the image manager is starting to mess up as well, where downloaded images aren't deleting from the Incoming section, so I can't tell what's new and what's old.

You and Raiee need to settle down. I can't even. Too much greatness in one forum!

We're collectively trying to break the internet lol. His CM Punk is mind-blowing!

It is. Ya'll doing gods work, lol

So hold... I get Ahmed and Disco today, might get Owen and Shamrock tomorrow, and I can have your Ellsworth and Carmella back?!!

My birthday isn't until June!

Lol happy 1/4 birthday!

Both Shamrock slots are up, and Ahmed's 2nd slot will be following soon. Owen will be up later tonight.

Any chance of a non-Cena Nuff version of Shamrock man? Can't see another version getting anywhere near as good as yours but unable to grab it due to the DLC

Yeah that's our bad bro. Will look through it and see what is being used from the DLC then try to get it reuploaded.

When do you plan on uploading Owen? :)

I'm hoping tomorrow now. My game has been crashing like crazy over the weekend so I wasn't able to make final tweaks to him. I'm hoping if I go a little bit at a time I can get it finished off and uploaded by tomorrow night.

When do you plan on uploading Owen? :)

I'm hoping tomorrow now. My game has been crashing like crazy over the weekend so I wasn't able to make final tweaks to him. I'm hoping if I go a little bit at a time I can get it finished off and uploaded by tomorrow night.

Awesome! :D all of your creations are so damn good!

Archived