Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellsworth looks insanely good.

Thanks man.

Just tried downloading the Ellsworth and he's missing 3 or 4 textures... :/

Oh no, it sounds like that damn logo glitch is back for downloaded superstars. I'm not sure how I can fix that, man. Sorry :(

Very early HBK preview added.

It appears to be specific to your caws. I downloaded others and there was no problem. Some even had more textures than yours. It's something specially with Elmsworth and Carmella. I need those dude lol.....

Did you favourite me on CC or anything like that? I wonder if that could be the cause of it?

New HBK update.

I had not favorited you when I first downloaded them and had the issue. delete them and all of the logos, favorited you, and still had the issues. So far these two are the only CAWs I have had this issue with so far this year as well. very strange.

Man that sucks, sorry to hear it's giving you grief bro. I had other people download them and they said the logos showed up fine. I have no idea what could be causing it.

Ol,....so I see the problem, I just don't know what to do to fix it. Elmsworth and Carmela are fine as long as you don't go into CAW mode. Once you go in and try to change anything it defaults and logos disappear. I'm not happy.....

Having the same issue with Ellsworth, sadly. Shame, as it's a pretty flawless CAS.

I had a buddy download the Ellsworth too on his Playstation/account and it happened to him too :( Wish I was one of those few who have successfully downloaded it with no issues.

Thanks man.

Oh no, it sounds like that damn logo glitch is back for downloaded superstars. I'm not sure how I can fix that, man. Sorry :(

It appears to be specific to your caws. I downloaded others and there was no problem. Some even had more textures than yours. It's something specially with Elmsworth and Carmella. I need those dude lol.....

Did you favourite me on CC or anything like that? I wonder if that could be the cause of it?

New HBK update.

I had not favorited you when I first downloaded them and had the issue. delete them and all of the logos, favorited you, and still had the issues. So far these two are the only CAWs I have had this issue with so far this year as well. very strange.

Man that sucks, sorry to hear it's giving you grief bro. I had other people download them and they said the logos showed up fine. I have no idea what could be causing it.

Ol,....so I see the problem, I just don't know what to do to fix it. Elmsworth and Carmela are fine as long as you don't go into CAW mode. Once you go in and try to change anything it defaults and logos disappear. I'm not happy.....

Do you mean if you try to edit Carmella and Ellsworth in CAW they mess up, or do they mess up even if you go into CAW in general? I'm gonna get onto 2K about this and see if they can figure it out.

The only thing I can think of is that when I was tweaking their attires, I copied their entrance gear over to their ring gear so I didn't have to apply certain designs twice.

Again, sorry these downloads are messing up for you guys. I'll see what I can do to sort this out asap.

Having the same issue with Ellsworth, sadly. Shame, as it's a pretty flawless CAS.

I had a buddy download the Ellsworth too on his Playstation/account and it happened to him too :( Wish I was one of those few who have successfully downloaded it with no issues.

Thanks man.

New HBK update.

Do you mean if you try to edit Carmella and Ellsworth in CAW they mess up, or do they mess up even if you go into CAW in general? I'm gonna get onto 2K about this and see if they can figure it out.

The only thing I can think of is that when I was tweaking their attires, I copied their entrance gear over to their ring gear so I didn't have to apply certain designs twice.

Again, sorry these downloads are messing up for you guys. I'll see what I can do to sort this out asap.

When you try to edit them. Everything is fine until you try to alter anything. I don't know how to fix it

Amazing work on all of these. In particular the Owen Hart - that's the best I've seen so far (is it using a face photo?)

2K themselves couldn't have made a better Ellsworth... These caws are definitely on my list.

Thanks bro, much appreciated.

I've added updates now for Owen Hart and Shawn Michaels. Feedback welcome as always.

That is amazing dude... The hair works well for Owen (I usually use the Ziggler one - but I might have to rethink that) which attires will you be going for?

Cheers. For Owen I'm gonna be doing his Slammy award winner singlet, and his Blackhart attire from 1998. Another slot may follow though containing his Nation and OH singlets.

Oh so they're fine if you don't view them in CAW mode? Well that's something at least until they can patch it or whatever. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll add a disclaimer to the opening post lol.

I tried this after work today since I had deleted it and all of the logos yesterday but unfortunately this still does not seem to be the case. I went straight to a match immediately after downloading it and the logos were missing. I also saw a video of your Ellsworth shared on the /WWEgames reddit and in the video the logos were missing for them too. Hopefully 2K patches this soon!

After using him a bunch, I just realized this morning Ellsworth was missing his clothing logos, he still looked great without them!

Gonna try to redownload him tonight.

Your Shawn and Owen are looking great too.

I'm gonna try rebuilding the entrance attires, and then reuploading Carmellsworth to see if that fixes the issue. I copied the entrance attires over to the ring attires and worked from those, so I'm wondering if that's the problem. I'll post an update letting everyone know when they're up (and if they work lol!)

In the mean time, new update ladies and gents.

Ahmed Johnson wowowwwww he looks amazing good work, his skin tone looks beautiful and he has the perfect stubj face lol

Cheers bro.

Ahmed always had that squishy frown look on his face lol. He can be really difficult to capture right, particularly with the profile, but I think we managed to top the version we did last year which surprised us when we tried it in a match.

Yup. Had the same problem with Ellsworth and Carmella missing logos. I saw someone here or on 2K forum mention that deleting and downloading again would fix the problem, but it didn't.

I even tried manually deleting all the logos associated with them in the deletion utility and downloading a third time, but that didn't work either and the logos still aren't appearing in game.

Btw, all the logos for Ellsworth and Carmella appeared invisible when viewing them in the deletion utility. Just blank squares with no pictures.

All other CAWs I've downloaded work fine, so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Yup. Had the same problem with Ellsworth and Carmella missing logos. I saw someone here or on 2K forum mention that deleting and downloading again would fix the problem, but it didn't.

I even tried manually deleting all the logos associated with them in the deletion utility and downloading a third time, but that didn't work either and the logos still aren't appearing in game.

Btw, all the logos for Ellsworth and Carmella appeared invisible when viewing them in the deletion utility. Just blank squares with no pictures.

All other CAWs I've downloaded work fine, so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Yeah it's really frustrating bud. I have absolutely no idea. Obviously the money logos are proving to be an issue, as I tried reuploading them after copying the ring gear to the entrance gear and trying to work that way. As far as I know, Carmella's waistband and Ellsworth t-shirt textures work, but it's just the money that disappears.

Do you know if their 2nd attires don't work either?

I'd imagine it can't be anything to do with logo limits as they've put a limitation in this year via some kind of points system.

I'm gonna try downloading the money logos to my system again and see if it makes a difference using the new ones. I'll then upload a test version and see how it goes.

tyrant i have no idea why its taken me so many years to come over to this forum (stuck in the 2k forum black whole) but i love your work so far, i wont be getting owan or ahmed, though i love your ahmed. i will probably get your shawn cause he looks more like shawn and i might use a current looking shawn in my universe from time to time.

tyrant i have no idea why its taken me so many years to come over to this forum (stuck in the 2k forum black whole) but i love your work so far, i wont be getting owan or ahmed, though i love your ahmed. i will probably get your shawn cause he looks more like shawn and i might use a current looking shawn in my universe from time to time.

Hey, good to see you on the caw side! I do have a more recent HBK planned (WM21 & WM26 attires to be exact), so that may be of more interest to you.

That Ahmed is a thing of beauty. I've seen many attempt but none have got him looking this good.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Yeah it's really frustrating bud. I have absolutely no idea. Obviously the money logos are proving to be an issue, as I tried reuploading them after copying the ring gear to the entrance gear and trying to work that way. As far as I know, Carmella's waistband and Ellsworth t-shirt textures work, but it's just the money that disappears.

I'd imagine it can't be anything to do with logo limits as they've put a limitation in this year via some kind of points system.

I'm gonna try downloading the money logos to my system again and see if it makes a difference using the new ones. I'll then upload a test version and see how it goes.

Yes, logos are missing on attire slots 1 and 2.

KeithMajors and Replicant13 think they've figured out what causes the blank logo issue and how to avoid them. They say it happens when resizing the logos.

Here's his take:

My bud Replicant13 and I figured out in 2k17 why this happens through a lot of trial and error. It's happens after you placed the logo if you go back in that logo from edit and resize the logo at all it will make it blank. So if your not happy with the size of the logo it's best to delete the one you put and re put the logo from scratch this will avoid it from going blank.

Now for some reason no matter what you do with that logo that's already in game it will always stay blank once this happens so the only fix if your fixing an already uploaded to CC caw with blank logo's is to re import the same/a new logo in game and go into/edit and replace the old logo with the new and do not resize at all and this will fix it.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68066-heres-why-logos-go-blank-and-how-to-avoid-or-fix/

Yes, logos are missing on attire slots 1 and 2.

KeithMajors and Replicant13 think they've figured out what causes the blank logo issue and how to avoid them. They say it happens when resizing the logos.

Here's his take:

My bud Replicant13 and I figured out in 2k17 why this happens through a lot of trial and error. It's happens after you placed the logo if you go back in that logo from edit and resize the logo at all it will make it blank. So if your not happy with the size of the logo it's best to delete the one you put and re put the logo from scratch this will avoid it from going blank.

Now for some reason no matter what you do with that logo that's already in game it will always stay blank once this happens so the only fix if your fixing an already uploaded to CC caw with blank logo's is to re import the same/a new logo in game and go into/edit and replace the old logo with the new and do not resize at all and this will fix it.

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68066-heres-why-logos-go-blank-and-how-to-avoid-or-fix/

Oh wow. That's a major error on 2K's part that needs to be patched asap. They can't expect us not to change our logos once applied.

Big thanks for sharing that though. I was planning to redownload the Carmellsworth logos anyway but at least I'll know now not to edit them once applied.

Ken Shamrock preview added.

Archived