Tyrant185 Collection: James Ellsworth (Slot 2) Uploaded | Jay Lethal (WIP)

Tyrant185

***** UPDATES *****

Got a wrestling slot uploaded for Ellsworth before I get cracking on trying to fix the broken manager slot. Attires include his newest gear from this week's Smackdown, and his original face gear.

Decided to try something totally different and got started on a Jay Lethal. Face isn't final yet so suggestions are more than welcome.

Pics added below.

Uploaded a slot for the Bludgeon Brothers with their new attires. Pics and search tags added below.

First DX Slot for HBK is up. Another one will be following containing Badd Blood and One Night Only 1997 attires.

2 Big T attires may follow further down the line for Ahmed Johnson, but can't promise anything right now due to how limited upload space is.

Just a heads up, I'm gonna get around to reapplying the money logos on Carmellsworth so I can reupload those 2 as well. Apologies for the inconvenience.

--******-- PREVIEWS --*****--

Jay Lethal (WIP)

Credits

Original Creator (Face Texture)

vwAVtu8.png

I2q9E0A.jpg

--******-- UPLOADS --*****--

The Bludgeon Brothers

Search Tags: Erick Rowan, Luke Harper, Tyrant185

bAa4TkF.jpg

ZgTN3d1.jpg

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Credits

GameElite (Torso Texture), AmazingAries (DX Entrance Gear refs)

Search Tags: Shawn Michaels, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

UIm7fjE.png

TNe1raZ.png

Kfgw2j0.jpg

6X7U7JQ.jpg

nuu0Rq3.jpg

Val Venis (By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz)

Credits

GameVolt (Face Texture)

Search Tags: Val Venis, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

MSo3DPR.jpg

aOEbMZt.jpg

jdSQ13s.jpg

eNpKn4V.png

e0y8LFb.jpg

GJpRCbQ.jpg

Owen Hart

Credits

JFinamore & WFMashupz (Attire textures, some of which I altered)

Search Tags: Owen Hart, The Hart Foundation, Tyrant185

msOdQTm.png

i52r7ib.jpg

Ken Shamrock (By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz)

**NOTE**

We had to revert back to the old hair due to a glitch during matches. This may be updated again once the game is patched and the issue is hopefully fixed.

Credits

GameElite (Face Texture)

Search Tags: Ken Shamrock, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

cWQmLm7.png

AJmdCvW.jpg

SFaNvpF.jpg

neqHEGf.jpg

bwGoYxE.jpg

"The Pearl River Powerhouse" Ahmed Johnson (By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz)

Search Tags: Ahmed Johnson, Shawn Stylz, Tyrant185

u0LJaRM.png

5rROedk.jpg

ZIlk9M4.jpg

Disco Inferno

Search Tags: Disco Inferno, WCW, Tyrant185

0zNvBt9.png

fVDDbbK.jpg

fLXP52g.jpg

OyauqCv.jpg

V604iZf.jpg

El35emC.jpg

An5rFjQ.jpg

hWzIwR9.jpg

DvOCleh.jpg

r59cKyc.jpg

"The Princess Of Staten Island" Carmella

Search Tags: Carmella, James Ellsworth, Tyrant185

***WARNING***

Until this is patched, do NOT try to view this in CAW mode, or the logos will vanish

gJb3GEM.png

"Sleazy E" James Ellsworth

Search Tags: James Ellsworth, Carmella, Tyrant185

HQtqmx6.png

sbxzdy1.png

0ybwg8m.jpg

DWzzuUY.jpg

c9j2jEu.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow these look really good, very detailed. Didn't have a need for James but I guess Carmella is gonna have a manager now, he looks just like his ugly but.

Lol thanks bud. I'm forgot to mention I'm gonna be doing some Carmella alts to go with Ellsworth's gear so they match up. I should have those up either tomorrow or Sunday as well.

Both are looking fantastic! I was hoping someone would make a good manager Ellsworth and those are the exact attires I was hoping for!

I think we discussed it on the 2K forum, but what attires are you planning to give Owen?

Both are looking fantastic! I was hoping someone would make a good manager Ellsworth and those are the exact attires I was hoping for!

I think we discussed it on the 2K forum, but what attires are you planning to give Owen?

Both are looking fantastic! I was hoping someone would do a manager Ellsworth and those are the exact attires I was hoping for!

I think we discussed this on the 2K forum, but what attires are you planning to give Owen?

Looking forward to these and the Almas caw. Love your work Tyrant!

Both are looking fantastic! I was hoping someone would do a manager Ellsworth and those are the exact attires I was hoping for!

I think we discussed this on the 2K forum, but what attires are you planning to give Owen?

Thanks gents. Glad you dig the attires. I'm doing Carmella's money attire to match his.

For Owen I was thinking of doing some 1998-1999 stuff but I'm kinda torn on which way to go right now. I think I'll end up doing 2 slots for him so I can get some 1996-1997 in there.

For Owen I was thinking of doing some 1998-1999 stuff but I'm kinda torn on which way to go right now. I think I'll end up doing 2 slots for him so I can get some 1996-1997 in there.

Sounds good. I was hoping for a '97 Hart Foundation attire. I'll be on the look out for Carmella too.

Will you be creating Ahmed again this year? I was always a big fan of his.

Sounds good. I was hoping for a '97 Hart Foundation attire. I'll be on the look out for Carmella too.

I've always loved your creations, this Ellsworth is legend man...Carnella is going to have her dog this year lol you're amazing!Give me more, can't wait?so curious to see Andrade!

Wow AMAZING! Ellsworth wasnt on my list of caws to get, but he is now! Lol!

Also, are you making Owen have his Slammy Award Winner Attire? Cant wait to download him! :D

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yeah I'll be looking to get Owen's Slammy gear done. I'll also be making Ahmed with 2 slots this year as well hopefully. I never got around to covering his 1998 gear in 2K17 so I really want to make that.

Ellsworth looks insanely good.

Thanks man.

Just tried downloading the Ellsworth and he's missing 3 or 4 textures... :/

Oh no, it sounds like that damn logo glitch is back for downloaded superstars. I'm not sure how I can fix that, man. Sorry :(

Very early HBK preview added.

Thanks man.

Oh no, it sounds like that damn logo glitch is back for downloaded superstars. I'm not sure how I can fix that, man. Sorry :(

It appears to be specific to your caws. I downloaded others and there was no problem. Some even had more textures than yours. It's something specially with Elmsworth and Carmella. I need those dude lol.....

Thanks man.

It appears to be specific to your caws. I downloaded others and there was no problem. Some even had more textures than yours. It's something specially with Elmsworth and Carmella. I need those dude lol.....

Did you favourite me on CC or anything like that? I wonder if that could be the cause of it?

New HBK update.

Great work TY your 97 hbk is coming along great.what attires are you gonna do for it? I hope you do the one from in your house dx when he faced ken shamrock. It would go perfect with it.

Thanks bud. Attires I have planned are IYH: DX and IYH: Badd Blood

(or RAW 18th August)

s-l1000.jpg

Great work TY your 97 hbk is coming along great.what attires are you gonna do for it? I hope you do the one from in your house dx when he faced ken shamrock. It would go perfect with it.

Thanks bud. Attires I have planned are IYH: DX and IYH: Badd Blood

(or RAW 18th August)

s-l1000.jpg

You're welcome. All 3 of those are my favorite hbk attires from that 97 run. I'mean definately gonna download them when you upload them.

Thanks man.

Did you favourite me on CC or anything like that? I wonder if that could be the cause of it?

New HBK update.

I had not favorited you when I first downloaded them and had the issue. delete them and all of the logos, favorited you, and still had the issues. So far these two are the only CAWs I have had this issue with so far this year as well. very strange.

Thanks man.

New HBK update.

I had not favorited you when I first downloaded them and had the issue. delete them and all of the logos, favorited you, and still had the issues. So far these two are the only CAWs I have had this issue with so far this year as well. very strange.

Man that sucks, sorry to hear it's giving you grief bro. I had other people download them and they said the logos showed up fine. I have no idea what could be causing it.

Thanks man.

New HBK update.

Man that sucks, sorry to hear it's giving you grief bro. I had other people download them and they said the logos showed up fine. I have no idea what could be causing it.

That's very interesting. I mean they show up fine during character selection screen of course but in gameplay and in creation mode Ellsworth is missing 6 logos I just counted. Oh well. Very bummed but I'll wait until someone else makes a good one too. Great work nonetheless!

Archived