NWOldskool's Creations: 8/27/18 Tyler Bate Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It still needs some work in the face.

I didn't know you posted over here negative Nancy

I post where I want to pal.

You're only allowed to kiss creator's asses and tell them how perfect they are, silly.

No.

Andrade "Cien" Almas

Credit to:

Penguin for the tights logo

Andrade_Cien_Almas.png

i think his skin tone needs to be a little darker, can you also add to that hair style, like on the sides, maybe a lil texture to it, other then that its perfect, ill be getting rid of the hot garbage i have already for this

The man bun is only for his entrance attire only, I have a texture at the back, but he rarely has any loose hair on the sides until the match gets going. I'll see what I can do for the skin tone. He does look darker in-game. CAW Mode lighting sucks. :lol:

Andrade "Cien" Almas

Credit to:

Penguin for the tights logo

Andrade_Cien_Almas.png

i think his skin tone needs to be a little darker, can you also add to that hair style, like on the sides, maybe a lil texture to it, other then that its perfect, ill be getting rid of the hot garbage i have already for this

The man bun is for his entrance attire only, I have a texture at the back, but he rarely has any loose hair on the sides until the match gets going. I'll see what I can do for the skin tone. He does look darker in-game. CAW Mode lighting sucks. :lol:

Well if Andrade didn't want to be in the game... he is now anyway!! Will have to grab this, could you please PM me your PSN usertag?

NWOldskool. :)

Thanks. I shall add you to the favourites.

Archived