NWOldskool's Creations: 8/27/18 Tyler Bate Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so you know, a lot of the moves names got jumbled up this year. For instance, Scoop slam 6 in last year is now scoop slam 4, and scoop slam 8 is now scoop slam 6. Or clothesline 7 is now Clothesline 5. I'll have a full list up soon, but may want to watch out for those in the meantime.

Would love to download seven ! But haven't got cena nuff dlc

Same man, best Seven on CC and I can't even get it ;/

Fantastic work again, great stuff

Now we have all of British Strong Style/Moustache Mountain, anyone have any ideas for best tag/trio entrance for them?

Honestly they do so much HHH homages to get heat in Progress that I'd say give them the Evolution trio entrance.

Really really great, one slight thing is you're missing the "King of Bro's" logo from the front top middle of his trunks. Don't mean this as a criticism it's awesome nonetheless, would love to see Jeff Cobb aswell.

The one above the SPLX logo? It's there. The screenshots kind of hide it.

Really wishing i had gotten the Cena Nuff Edition now lol so many great caws with that DLC i can't get :(

or just the Deluxe, it has the Cena Nuff DLC too

Yeah, I have the deluxe. I am sorry for the DLC guys. I always forget to look.

Really really great, one slight thing is you're missing the "King of Bro's" logo from the front top middle of his trunks. Don't mean this as a criticism it's awesome nonetheless, would love to see Jeff Cobb aswell.

The one above the SPLX logo? It's there. The screenshots kind of hide it.

Yep, you can just about see it in this screenshot:

gKSkznw.jpg

Archived