NWOldskool's Creations: 8/27/18 Tyler Bate Uploaded!

Oldsie

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete Dunne by NWOldskool and Nickbreaker (Pete Dunne, NWOldskool, NXT)

Credit to:

Penguin for the logos

AgeofSandow for his 2K17 move-set.

Nickbreaker for tweaks

Pete_Dunne_Final.png

Pete_Dunne_In-_Game.png

Oney Lorcan (Oney Lorcan, NWOldskool, NXT)

Credit to:

ProfTrey for the move-set

Oney_Lorcan_Final.png

Oney_Lorcan_In-_Game.png

Stellar work man. Dunne looks absolutely phenomenal. You've captured his face perfectly. Much better hair choice too.

Also Oldsie, playing as your ACA right now. A few things:

I feel he's a bit too red in skin tone. I really think you've the bodyshape down.

I think his eyes are also too close together, as well as his eyebrows not really being the right shape.

I think you're *almost* there with it (understand if you're done with it though). If not, any chance you could do his shiney shimmering black attire??

Sorry if this comes across as hyper-critical. I'm enjoying playing as him!

Stellar work man. Dunne looks absolutely phenomenal. You've captured his face perfectly. Much better hair choice too.

Also Oldsie, playing as your ACA right now. A few things:

I feel he's a bit too red in skin tone. I really think you've the bodyshape down.

I think his eyes are also too close together, as well as his eyebrows not really being the right shape.

I think you're *almost* there with it (understand if you're done with it though). If not, any chance you could do his shiney shimmering black attire??

Sorry if this comes across as hyper-critical. I'm enjoying playing as him!

If I remember correctly, the eyes were as far apart as the game allowed me. I'll look into everything though. ?

That Pete Dunne is incredible! Much much more comfortable with the new hair style you gave him. It really captures his current look.

Cheers. The hair was Nick's idea. I agree, the texture really put off a lot of people on the original, but it was the first CAW I released this year. I am now way more familiar with the mode.

Archived