GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

Very nice job on Roppongi 3K. They are frickin awesome my friend. Would you mind putting your Yoshi Tatsu back on cc? I didn't get the chance you grab him when you had him up and I've gotta have him. Thanks for all your great work.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signing in for the first time in years to let you know that your classic Japan CAWs are the absolute best I've seen in a long time. Been using your Kobashi and Misawa religiously, though I edited their movesets a bit to make it more to my liking. Nonetheless, I'm absolutely in love!

As an aside, does anyone have his Kawada or Taue uploaded? Would love to complete the 4 Pillars!

Signing in for the first time in years to let you know that your classic Japan CAWs are the absolute best I've seen in a long time. Been using your Kobashi and Misawa religiously, though I edited their movesets a bit to make it more to my liking. Nonetheless, I'm absolutely in love!

As an aside, does anyone have his Kawada or Taue uploaded? Would love to complete the 4 Pillars!

If you cant find em grizzly shark uploaded his.

If you cant find em grizzly shark uploaded his.

Don't know how I missed 'em, wow. Thank you!

Archived