GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

? Need smith and juice, how long are they staying up?

All weekend
Didnt think I was going to get a chance to get on today but just managed to grab them, awesome work ?

Timothy,

Would you be able to reupload your KES this week? I cannot find anything on their current looks, much less as good as yours.

? Need smith and juice, how long are they staying up?

All weekend
Didnt think I was going to get a chance to get on today but just managed to grab them, awesome work ?
Timothy,

Would you be able to reupload your KES this week? I cannot find anything on their current looks, much less as good as yours.

If you decide to reupload, will you let us know here?

It is so hard to keep up with this thread just wish I got WWE 2k18 sooner. No worries if you get the chance could you upload your Jay Lethal the speed and quality of your caws is insane.

Total agreement with this. Caws are insane but i waited in getting the game and kust hope for the reuploads cause there aint nothing near this quality on cc.

Could you re-upload EVIL, Fale, Shibata, and Nagata? Had to delete my game save.

Sure

Im hoping to see some more awesome CAWs before the year end. Do you have any in the works? Just asking

Any suggestions?

Bushi, Chase Owens, David Finley, Delirious, Henare, Jado, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tunga, Panisher Martinez, Ryusuke Taguchi, Sanada, Taichi, Takashi Lizuka, Toru Yano, Yoshi-Hashi Any of these would be great

Could you re-upload EVIL, Fale, Shibata, and Nagata? Had to delete my game save.

Sure

Im hoping to see some more awesome CAWs before the year end. Do you have any in the works? Just asking

Any suggestions?
Bushi, Chase Owens, David Finley, Delirious, Henare, Jado, Katsuya Kitamura, Leo Tunga, Panisher Martinez, Ryusuke Taguchi, Sanada, Taichi, Takashi Lizuka, Toru Yano, Yoshi-Hashi Any of these would be great

Would you please be able to reupload KES? There is nothing like yours on CC.

It is so hard to keep up with this thread just wish I got WWE 2k18 sooner. No worries if you get the chance could you upload your Jay Lethal the speed and quality of your caws is insane.

The Jay lethal wasn't my texture, it was raiee' from 2k17. So I won't upload him unless raiee gives me permission, sorry man. Can't break the caws code lol

Sure

Any suggestions?

There up now, I have been working 16 hour days, 5 days a week and 8 hours on Saturday until Christmas. I plan on have more caws on the first. I have a second profile up with Japan legends it's under sweatyglsdiator2

I just checked on your tag and only see 5 uploads...dibiase, onita, baba, hase, and jeet singh...

Is there a delay in seeing them show up?

Sooo appreciate this..

The Jay lethal wasn't my texture, it was raiee' from 2k17. So I won't upload him unless raiee gives me permission, sorry man. Can't break the caws code lol

Sure

Any suggestions?

There up now, I have been working 16 hour days, 5 days a week and 8 hours on Saturday until Christmas. I plan on have more caws on the first. I have a second profile up with Japan legends it's under sweatyglsdiator2

God..what the heck do you do...definitely not sleeping...?...you gonna ring in new year sleeping?

I just checked on your tag and only see 5 uploads...dibiase, onita, baba, hase, and jeet singh...

Is there a delay in seeing them show up?

Sooo appreciate this..

Sure

Any suggestions?

God..what the heck do you do...definitely not sleeping...?...you gonna ring in new year sleeping?

Sorry..had to change your tag name...THANK YOU SO MUCH...Freakin' awesome work

Absolutely love your caws. Any chance you are going too re-up Silas Young, Beer City Bruiser, and Adam Page? I missed them the first time around & haven't found anything close to yours. Also were you planning on making Cheeseburger?

I've only downloaded a few of your caws as I'm not too familiar with a lot of the names you put out, but I do keep tabs on this thread. With that being said, I just wanted to say thank you for all that you do. All the reups and all the quality work is much appreciated and you make the game a lot more enjoyable for a lot of people.

I know what its like to be killing yourself with long hours at work (20 hours a day on the road during the holidays) so I hope you find time to rest and enjoy yourself.

Can you re-upload the following:

Mitsuharu Misawa

Masahiro Chono

Hiroyoshi Tenzan (I think this is already up, but I figured I'd ask if it wasn't before I've checked)

I had decided to redo my rosters in between 2 profiles and Misawa and Chono didn't make the cut where he was so I need to download him to the 2nd profile now.

Please and thank you!

Archived