GIANT BABA 03/28/2018

Timmothy1984

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Shibata. When did he rock the trunks with the strong style logo on them? Only time I've seen anything on his trunks was at a couple RevPro shows where he rocked the all black trunks with the Japanese flag on them. But you nailed him. The body and face. You're a machine this year. That Takeshi Morishima is arguably one of the top two or three CAWS on the game out of all the CAWS.

The logo came with his wrestling kingdom texture so I put it on there, lol I liked it

Will re upload your creations when the Cena nuff dlc is released. If you take them down ? Shibata, sho tanaka etc

Yes

if you can make a Naomichi Marufuji, I will put together a moveset for him

Naomichi

I gave him the best hair I could without using logos as hair. Up on cc used his top 20 moves from YouTube. His moveset has a lot of springboard moves, coast to coast and super kicks

R6mwzPr.jpg

m3nTGvj.jpg

sEAeVxU.jpg

I went in and made marafuji a little more symmetrical, and brought his eyebrows down

a tad. Also made his head smaller overall.

I notice you morph stuff to your texture initially, which is good, but you need to go back in and clean things up after. Eyes should always be similar shape etc....

I think marafuji is one of your best this year personally.

Gutted I can't get young lions & evil looks out if this world. Damn that cena nuff dlc

Damn this cena dlc I don't know why it Keeps doing it lol. i don't know how to find what I'm using from the dlc

Moves:

Back flip/Spinning heel kick

Batista Bomb

Emerald Flowsion

Fishermans Suplex 6

Five Knuckle Shuffle 2

Five Star Frog Splash

Northern Lights Suplex 3

Powerbomb 14

Spinebuster 21

STF 3

STF 4