Jeff Cobb Preview

Crow_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Maria is amazing. Are you planning to make any other women?

No plans for anyone atm, but I might.

oh no sir, i will hold you hostage till you make more women, that maria is right on, only thing i have bad to say about it is i wish she had her tna wresling gear on lol

i have both of them and i think i have raw and smackdown complete now, just need nxt and those are women im sure you could do very well too

oh no sir, i will hold you hostage till you make more women, that maria is right on, only thing i have bad to say about it is i wish she had her tna wresling gear on lol

i have both of them and i think i have raw and smackdown complete now, just need nxt and those are women im sure you could do very well too

That attire is from TNA.. .or as close as I could get to it. She wore it in a street fight vs Gail Kim.

Which NXT women?

That attire is from TNA.. .or as close as I could get to it. She wore it in a street fight vs Gail Kim.

Which NXT women?

i looked it up and seen the outfit, for some reason i remember it diffrently, though it didnt clothes in the front and youre missing her logo on the jacket, not sure you could get a better jacket though, but i meant the MYC women

Lol,thanks for clearing that up oldsie. :lol:

There are some free matches on YouTube if you want to become familiar with his work. He's one of my absolute favourites. He has it all. Charisma, look, a believable aura and the in-ring prowess to back it up.

Archived