Jeff Cobb Preview

Crow_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply simply loveleh!

Maybe Dahlia Black next?

I also have to add I love the fact you take care with the movesets/entrance and victory scenes for your caws which can so often be the undoing of a good caw

Cheers bro.

I've started on Dahlia but it's gonna be a while. Texture needs work.

Decent start so far, i like what i'm seeing.

- Slightly widen the overall head shape

- Make the lips a bit fuller and make the mouth a tad wider.

- Bring the shape of the jaw inwards a bit so the chin gets a more triangle like shape

- Make the cheeks a bit fatter

And i would look at a different hair option. That can really make or break a CAW.

- Bring the shape of the jaw inwards a bit so the chin gets a more triangle like shape

And i would look at a different hair option. That can really make or break a CAW.

Cheers mate. Been going back and forth between 3 or 4 different hair options. None are ideal.

Cheers mate. Been going back and forth between 3 or 4 different hair options. None are ideal.

I take it you already have enough reference photos?

Really looking forward to the completion of Dahlia Black, I think I will have some unique plans for her in my Universe. It really is unfortunate mix tagged alliances are not available in 2K18 because I plan pair Dahlia & Aleister Black together. I can at least put Dahlia in valet capacity for Aleister though... do a brother/sister storyline perhaps.

Hey Crow, did you take ZSJ and Gulak down? Cant find them anywhere

Yeah mate, had some messages about vanishes logos so took them down to remake them, but then my game started crashing so I didn't get that far. I'll hopefully get some time this week to get them redone and reuploaded.

Hey Crow, did you take ZSJ and Gulak down? Cant find them anywhere

Yeah mate, had some messages about vanishes logos so took them down to remake them, but then my game started crashing so I didn't get that far. I'll hopefully get some time this week to get them redone and reuploaded.

Champion, Thanks

Archived