The Accuracy Factory [Bray Wyatt/Daniel Bryan]

eastcoastkody

I added The Big Dog Roman Reigns. And Sheamus & Cesaro

Great Work like always. I wonder why people never give you feedback on your Movesets though ? Just take the set and run like the dogs that they are, huh ? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hardy Boyz

Goldust

Alexa Bliss

added.

If u want Retro Hardy Boyz movesets, i suggest using these as a base (remove all of Matts biting moves/and add cage diver an ladder diver to Matt)....then check my database

click Brands, then Youtube/dailymotion. U will find Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy notes.

its basically all of the Top Moves of Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy vids from youtube...in text form (only moves that aren't already in their current files in the database tho)

Hardy Boyz

Goldust

Alexa Bliss

added.

If u want Retro Hardy Boyz movesets, i suggest using these as a base (remove all of Matts biting moves/and add cage diver an ladder diver to Matt)....then check my database

click Brands, then Youtube/dailymotion. U will find Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy notes.

its basically all of the Top Moves of Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy vids from youtube...in text form (only moves that aren't already in their current files in the database tho)

AWESOME !!!! Thanks again Kody ! :D

• 5 months later...

Archived