Shifty's CAWs & Attires - Michael Elgin (final) 11-14-17

Shiftygism

Thanks, Big Daddy.

Ok, Elgin.....I totally redid his blue attire from the ground up allowing anyone to swap the base colors to their liking...

38387853321_f4d013ee02_z.jpg

BUT....you may not be able to as it appears no more visual changes can be made to him at the present time as the last three attempts I made caused the game to crash. I wanted to change the material on the blue attire's jacket, it's too shiny in-game....but it looks like I'm stuck with it for now.

Also, I've got like 130 downloads left to unlock the next rank, so when that happens I'll try to get a non-dlc version up. The hard part is gonna be trying to identify exactly which of the "new" moves are frm the Cena pack as 2K stupidly removed the "downloaded" filter in create-a-moveset.

I'll try to work on that tonight.

@curbstomp, I think it may now be "Cena Nuff" free. I narrowed it down to a Spinning Side Slam of Batista's, any dlc associated with the CAW should now be Angle only.

@cuey&ash, it is....I'm not a huge fan, but maybe....if I get bored I'll consider it, it'd probably just be the model though.

I may have another CAW out by the end of the week before I jump into some of these other games I've been stacking up.

@cuey, there's actually a good Brian Cage on CC (the one with most downloads) I doubt I could improve on it visually.

@Raddad, I'm not that familiar with Taguchi, I'm kinda a new fan of New Japan with most of my exposure coming from the AXStv best of airings, he's only been on once or twice in multi team tag matches. He doesn't seem too difficult to make, there's one on CC that has no restrictions, I haven't downloaded him yet to see how good he is, so maybe...after I get my fill of Battlefront 2 and no one beats me to the punch.

As far as the CAW I was planning for this week, the two I had in mind weren't needed after all as others uploaded versions I liked or were easily modified into something I could live with....so no go on those. Everyone's pretty much got all bases covered this year, but if I get something going, I'll certainly let you guys know.

@cuey, there's actually a good Brian Cage on CC (the one with most downloads) I doubt I could improve on it visually.

@Raddad, I'm not that familiar with Taguchi, I'm kinda a new fan of New Japan with most of my exposure coming from the AXStv best of airings, he's only been on once or twice in multi team tag matches. He doesn't seem too difficult to make, there's one on CC that has no restrictions, I haven't downloaded him yet to see how good he is, so maybe...after I get my fill of Battlefront 2 and no one beats me to the punch.

As far as the CAW I was planning for this week, the two I had in mind weren't needed after all as others uploaded versions I liked or were easily modified into something I could live with....so no go on those. Everyone's pretty much got all bases covered this year, but if I get something going, I'll certainly let you guys know.

Thank you, I have seen that Cage and no offence to the creator but its low quality, the face morphing is way off and the face texture doesn't blend, the facial hair is inaccurate too (no Wolverine Sideburns)

I'd love to see you take a stab at him even if it were morph and a good facial texture

Archived