Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever you get a chance can you please give Jinder's HIAC attire and his Orande Attire from Battle Ground a crack, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!

There is just one huge problem with making attires for Jinder, which is that the studded hem of his trunks will have the same colour as the rest of the trunks.

Okay so people that are having problems with AJ Styles hoodie in the entrance once downloading Gamevolts attires, i LOVE THEM! Great work Gamevolt man keep it up, but little things annoy me and that hood being up and 2ks glitches annoy me so i have worked a way around it so you can have a decent hoody on him and the belt looks awesome with it to, the only bad is the hood ISN'T up but it's down all entrance anyway and you can barely tell

3SERZdr.jpg

I am trying to create the Shield attires & can't for the life of me find Ambrose's vest? I must be looking in the wrong place.

He doesn't have one, this was his last Shield attire from 2K15:

Mgg1IjZ.png

I believe Gamevolt is using one of AOP's vests.

Whenever you get a chance can you please give Jinder's HIAC attire and his Orande Attire from Battle Ground a crack, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!

There is just one huge problem with making attires for Jinder, which is that the studded hem of his trunks will have the same colour as the rest of the trunks.

I have faith in Gamevolt, I'm sure he can give us something pretty accurate.

Okay so people that are having problems with AJ Styles hoodie in the entrance once downloading Gamevolts attires, i LOVE THEM! Great work Gamevolt man keep it up, but little things annoy me and that hood being up and 2ks glitches annoy me so i have worked a way around it so you can have a decent hoody on him and the belt looks awesome with it to, the only bad is the hood ISN'T up but it's down all entrance anyway and you can barely tell

3SERZdr.jpg

What did you used as replacement?

I didn't realise we had to place all the logos ourselves :( I haven't played one of these in a few years. Just downloaded these and none of the logos are in place.

Just a glitch/bug, man. Hopefully 2K fixes it soon.

Ah ok :) Thanks for letting me know. I saw all the pieces are there in custom images, but nothing is in place.

I didn't realise we had to place all the logos ourselves :( I haven't played one of these in a few years. Just downloaded these and none of the logos are in place.

Just a glitch/bug, man. Hopefully 2K fixes it soon.

What glitch? I downloaded all of Gamevolts caws and the logos are in place for me. Is this something only some people are getting?

Archived