Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please use a hoodie where the hood is already down and not on his head? I think it's less awkward to see him in the first 5 seconds with his hood already lowered than the complete entrance with it still on his head.

Thats why i said we should have gotten two versions of his hoodie, one with the hoodie up and one with it down. If they're not gonna fix the issue with alt attires entrance physics then they should at least give us a version in caw mode where the hoodie is down.

But i can understand why if Gamevolt would prefer to use his default hoodie cause it saves logo space already having his vest and everything in the game with the logos on it. I know i hated making AJ's alts and having to delete logos to make room for all the logos for his vest.

Not trying to speak for Gamevolt or anything just to clarify, just giving my 2 cents from experience of making AJ's alts with that vest. I was looking forward to not having to deal with it anymore lol but yeah i'm not a fan of the hoodie being on his head during the whole entrance either.

2K really needs to come out with a patch that fixes a few things,1.Ajs hood and jacket for alt attires(especially with a championship)has been a issue for 2 games now and needs to be fixed,Having a championship glitch through his jacket and his hood not work ruins the AMAZING work attire creators put into making them,2. Jinder,Alexa,and Kevin Owens should all have updated entrances(AJ also)It's going to be impossible to have Kevin accurately use Kevin Owens show/Pre superstar shake-up attires while being forced to use his face of america tron/ribbon,And Alexa's had a different entrance for a year now,And lastly is it just me or do some characters just look too pale?lol

Great work as always GV.

I know u got Seth Rollins' Red Summerslam Attire in the works...

I've seen lots of people with only average Seth Rollins alt. attires on CC. Looks like if I tried to make an alternate attire.

Apparently there's also a glitch when you change his boot color where his feet clip through.

Archived