Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Gamevolt

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so people that are having problems with AJ Styles hoodie in the entrance once downloading Gamevolts attires, i LOVE THEM! Great work Gamevolt man keep it up, but little things annoy me and that hood being up and 2ks glitches annoy me so i have worked a way around it so you can have a decent hoody on him and the belt looks awesome with it to, the only bad is the hood ISN'T up but it's down all entrance anyway and you can barely tell

3SERZdr.jpg

What did you used as replacement?

If you go onto entrance attire, jackets, then in the original theres one jacket on the right hand side thats greyish..you can change all the colours of it and add logos, which gives you the above result!

Sorry guys had my wisdom teeth out this morning and don't feel like doing much this weekend except sleep. But I do have Monday off so should be TLC attires galore!

Ouch. I remember how that felt.

Hopefully the creative juices will be a great painkiller.

Lets be honest I only uploaded Kurt for 1 reason and 1 reason alone... Downloads!!!!! Because if CC most downloaded is anything to go by then Shield attires get a lot of downloads and I want that damn Diamond rank!

you're not diamond yet?! o.O

Archived